When it comes to Buena Park storage and moving all our lives seem to be consumed by boxes! But the wrong boxes or packing advice can only lead to frustration and often damage to your goods while packed for storage or home moving.
Packing Tips for Boxes for Buena Park Storage
- Use high-quality packing boxes designed especially for the job. As tempting as free supermarket boxes are they are not designed for the tough work we expect in self-storage or home moving. Buy specific boxes designed for the task from a specialist supplier.
- Use the same uniform boxes of the same size so they stack easier. It is important to fill boxes so stuff empty space with newspaper or packing material. This will stop them collapsing when stacked.
- Boxes must be completely sealed with packing tape to help keep dust out.
- Label each box with its contents and the room from which it came. If you label more than one side it will be much easier to keep track.
- Label all your vulnerable item boxes clearly with “FRAGILE” containing fragile items in large letters. Wrap all breakable items in bubble wrap or newspaper but be wary of newsprint ink marking your goods.
Box–n-Go Storage have an innovative solution for Buena Park storage using mobile units delivered to your home for you to pack at your own convenience giving you the reassurance that your belongings are secure and safe. Once packed it is taken to a storage facility saving you any tiresome commute to a traditional self-storage depot.
How many storage units do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for self storage without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.