When you are looking for Carlton storage, Box-n-Go Storage gives you a great option in using mobile storage units delivered to your home. You then carefully load the unit in your own time. The following 7 tips will ensure you pack your unit without any problems.
7 Tips for Successful Carlton Storage
- Ensure you pack all items in boxes rather than having items loose. If you use boxes of a consistent size it will allow you to stack and store easier.
- Stack heavy boxes at the bottom of piles and ensure all boxes are full so they will not collapse.
- Place items in the back of the unit that you won’t need easy access to. Fragile items should be stored on some shelving so heavy pressure will not be on them.
- Leave space to walk space between rows of stacked boxes for easy access.
- Place items that you may need regular access to near the front of the storage unit.
- Disassemble any furniture items if possible, store fixings in a bag taped to the parts and keep components together.
- Stand mattresses and sofas on end when possible to maximize your space.
Once carefully packed the storage unit is conveniently collected and to be taken to a secure storage site. This means you no longer have to be involved with any commute to a remote storage facility. The service provides Carlton storage without the traditional problems of self-storage.
Access to Stored Belongings
Access is very easy and convenient. All we ask is for you to give us a 1 day notice. Your storage units will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience; drive up access at no extra cost!
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.