When you are considering Chino Hills storage facilities, the innovative mobile units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage are a great option. They will deliver mobile containers direct to your address.
Tips for Chino Hills Storage Facilities are:
- Start packing as soon as you decide to go the storage route. Box them up and keep to one side. When the time comes it will make the process easier
- Declutter as much stuff as possible. Check your garage, closets, attic, shed and other areas ruthlessly to see if there are items you can donate, discard or sell. The more you get rid of the less you will store thus saving money.
- Large items such as beds, wardrobes, garden furniture etc will store easier if you dismantle them first. Keep the components together and bag up fixings and tape to the item.
- Keep a collection of grocery bags old bed linens and towels etc. to use as packing materials. They are vital for fragile items and lining boxes. Cotton sheets are ideal for covering furniture as it protects but allows it to breathe unlike plastic.
- Be careful when using newsprint to wrap items such as glassware, ceramics or other such items as the ink can transfer. Use tissue paper or bubble wrap.
Once packed correctly your mobile storage is collected at your convenience saving time and effort over other traditional Chino Hills storage facilities.
How many storage units do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for self storage without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.