Packing Tips for Chino Self Storage
One of the best options to take when looking for Chino self storage is to use the mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They offer many beneficial advantages and benefits over traditional self storage sites.
- Follow the following advice to ensure your storage is successful:
- Before you start, ensure you have all the supplies you need including boxes, tape, packing materials and markers. Always use boxes designed for moving and storage
- Do not over pack boxes. It is easy to fill a large box with books and documents but these will be too heavy to lift and will damage all but the sturdiest boxes.
- The items kept in your Chino self storage unit should always be packed with care. Use the appropriate packing materials like bubble wrap to protect items and resist the temptation to throw things in a box or bag.
- Label each box kept in your storage unit. Keep an inventory to keep track of your items.
- Try to use similar sized boxes when packing for your storage. If you have boxes of varying sizes, stack the largest boxes on the floor of your unit and smaller boxes at the top.
- Any furniture that can be disassembled should be, for example bedsteads or tables. Store all components together and keep the fixtures in a bag taped to it so they are not lost.
Hopefully these tips will give you a great Chino self storage experience and you will find many more useful tips on this site.
Storage Prohibited Goods List
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.