Garden Grove Storage
When you are considering Garden Grove storage, Box-n-Go Storage offer the most innovative solution with their mobile storage units delivered to your location. You can then pack the unit at your own convenience. The following 6 tips will ensure you pack your unit without any problems.
- Use boxes that are uniform in size. It makes them easier to stack ensure heaviest boxes are at the bottom.
- Leave gaps for access between the boxes and furniture in your storage unit so you can easily get to the items without moving anything around.
- When storing a lot of boxes fill them to the top, use padding or crumpled newspapers. This ensures boxes do not collapse if anything’s placed on them.
- If you’re putting any metal objects into storage it is best to treat them for rust protection by wiping them down with an oily rag.
- When storing a refrigerator or similar appliances leave the door ajar. This will prevent mold from growing inside.
- Under no circumstances should you keep anything flammable or combustible in your storage. This means no gasoline, oil, cleaning fluids or paint thinner.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.