When looking for Malibu self storage consider a storage supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. The mobile storage units they provide offer many advantages and benefits over traditional out of town self storage sites.
Follow the following tips to ensure a successful storage experience:
- Use the appropriate packing materials like bubble wrap to protect items.
- Label each box kept in your storage unit. Keep an inventory to keep track of your items.
- If you have boxes of varying sizes, stack the largest boxes on the floor of your unit and smaller boxes at the top.
- Disassembled furniture bedsteads or tables.
- Before you start, ensure you have all the supplies you need including boxes, tape, packing materials and markers. Always use boxes designed for moving and storage
- Do not over pack boxes with books and documents. These will be too heavy to lift and will damage all but the sturdiest boxes.
These tips will give you a rewarding Malibu Self Storage experience and you will find many more useful tips on this site.
Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.