When you are looking for Rolling Hills storage, Box-n-Go Storage offer one of the most innovative solutions with their moving containers delivered direct to your address. You then pack the units at your own convenience.
The following 6 tips will ensure you pack your unit without any problems:
- Use boxes that are uniform in size. It makes them easier to stack ensure heaviest boxes are at the bottom.
- If you’re putting any ferrous metal items into storage it is best to treat them for rust protection with oil.
- When storing a refrigerator or similar appliances leave the door ajar. To prevent mold from growing within.
- Under no circumstances should you keep anything flammable or combustible in your storage.
- Leave gaps for access between the boxes and furniture in your storage unit so you can easily get to the items without moving anything around.
- When storing a lot of boxes fill them to the top, use padding or crumpled newspapers. This ensures boxes do not collapse if anything’s placed on them.
Once carefully packed your mobile storage unit is collected at your convenience and then taken to a secure storage facility. This means you no longer have to be involved with any tiresome commute to a remote storage site. Rolling Hills storage following this route will save you valuable time and money.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.