Whether you live in a house, an apartment, or prefer to spend most of your time at the beach, there’s always a great reason to add Santa Ana self storage to your life. Learn why self storage in Santa Ana CA is a popular option for locals who want to de-clutter their space and keep life organized.
1. De-clutter Your Space with Santa Ana Public Storage
Let’s face it: Everyone loves to shop! Maybe you finally found that quirky-but-comfy couch that will work perfectly in your den. Or, maybe your obsession for antique knick-knacks is taking a toll on your available living space and you’ve simply had enough. When it’s time to declutter your living area without throwing everything in the trash, cheap storage in Santa Ana CA is your solution.
2. No Attic or Basement? Get Cheap Storage in Santa Ana CA
Hey, living in Santa Ana isn’t cheap. We understand. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices and let go of items on your wish list – like ample storage – to get a good deal on an apartment or home. When your living space comes up short in the basement or attic department and you need more room, supplement your storage space with Santa Ana self-storage.
3. Santa Ana Public Storage for Pre- and Post-Baby Items
Planning to welcome a new bundle of joy to your home? When it’s time to make room for your new baby, but you don’t want to sell or throw away your hard-earned items, keep your extra belongings safe and secure in public storage Santa Ana. Plus, in case no one mentioned it, kids grow up fast and go through a LOT of stuff. From clothes to cradles and toys to furniture, rotating your home’s inventory of baby needs might feel like a full-time job. Simplify your life with cheap storage in Santa Ana.
4. Keep Collections from Cluttering Your Home
What do you love collecting, and when did you start? If you’re like many in Santa Ana, you probably found your love for collecting in childhood, which means now you have more items than you know what to do with. Whether you enjoy stamps, Harley Davidson memorabilia, rocks, buttons, or vintage dolls, you may not want everything taking up space in your home. Use public storage Santa Ana to store your collectibles and create a personal haven in which you can enjoy them without cluttering up your living space.
5. Remodeling Your Home? Use Public Storage Santa Ana as Extra Real Estate
Need a new look for your home? A remodeling project can give your living area a serious makeover, but the process can cause a serious mess if you’re not careful. Personal storage in Santa Ana CA is a great place to keep furniture, fragile decorations, and items you don’t want to get damaged or destroyed while remodeling is underway. Use Santa Ana public storage as a secure home away from home for all your valuables and large items that would otherwise be in the way.
Of course we are not Public Storage and we are not affiliated with them. If you are looking for Public storage, you can visit them by following this link. We are Box-n-Go Storage. While at the end of the day we deliver self storage service to you, the way we do it is very different from the traditinal self storage companies like Public Storage. We deliver the storage units to you. You do not need to go anywhere. Pacl and load on your timeline. No rush, no truck rentals, no hasle. No loading or unloading twice. Save money and do it a smarter way!
One of the best options when considering Santa Ana self storage residents have is to use the mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They offer many distinct advantages and benefits over traditional self storage sites.
They will deliver any required number of mobile storage units direct to any address. This allows you to load and pack the unit at your own convenience. Once packed it is collected and taken to a secure storage site saving you from any tiresome commute to a remote facility and the need to pack and unpack your possessions.
The packing tips below will help your self storage go smoothly:
- Disassemble large items of furniture as they will pack more efficiently in the unit. Ensure you keep the parts together and a good tip is to keep the fixtures in a plastic bag taped to the item.
- Refrigeration equipment should be defrosted and, along with washing machines, left dry and with the door open to allow ventilation and prevent mold
- Clean all garden furniture before storing and make sure that your lawnmower and other machinery is drained of fuel
- What many people neglect is to keep a walkway in the unit to allow an aisle for access to goods at the rear.
- Cover all furniture with dust sheets and remember to protect table and chair legs with bubble or foam wrap to avoid scratching. Mirrors and pictures should have their corners protected with foam.
Hopefully these tips will enhance the experience of using Santa Ana self storage and you will find many more useful tips on this site.
Contact Us Today
Ready to get more storage in Santa Ana CA? As the area’s leading personal public storage provider, we offer storage units of all sizes to accommodate your needs. Whether you need storage temporarily or indefinitely, we’re here for you. Contact us today!