You have a better option for Self Storage Aliso Viejo California. It is to use the mobile storage units by Box-n-Go Storage. Regardless of the option you chose, follow the guidelines below to make the most of your storage.
- Pack the unit with items you may need more frequently at the front of the unit. However, the items that are less in demand are usually stored at the rear.
- Empty all furniture cupboards and drawers of breakables. Also, do not store the prohibited items and anything that could damage or puncture.
- However, use the space in drawers for blankets, sweaters, lingerie, bath towels and similar soft, lightweight goods
- Group similar items together. Do not pack delicate fragile items in the same box as kitchen pots and pans!
- Disassemble the large furniture pieces. Keep the components together by binding. Finally, keep all the screws, bolts etc. in a bag tied to the item.
- Coil up and tie electrical cords from appliances and secure them, because they can dangle or form a trip hazard.
- Empty fridges freezers and dishwashers. You can use the space for additional storage, however, keep doors ajar to prevent mold or mildew forming.
Self Storage Aliso Viejo
There are many benefits of using mobile storage units above the traditional self storage. Aliso Viejo residents will have the storage delivered to their door. This helps a great deal in packing. We pick up the units at a convenient time and take to a secure storage facility. This approach saves you half the time. However, if you hire the movers to load your self storage, you will save half the money, as the movers charge you for the time spent. These savings can add up to a significant amount, if your home is a large one. This also saves a lot on wear a tear, because you now handle your belongings only once.