When you are looking for self storage Santa Ana residents can avail themselves of the mobile storage units delivered by Box-n-Go. They deliver a unit for you to load your items at your convenience, but please follow the packing tips below to help you.
1. Concentrate on one room at a time when deciding what to put in storage. When you focus on smaller individual tasks it will stop you getting overwhelmed.
2. Simplify. Dispose of unwanted items before starting to pack your storage.
3. Pack your heavier things first and lighter items on top. The empty spaces inside furniture, like drawers and shelves, should be packed with smaller, odd-shaped items. It’s also a resourceful way to protect breakable items.
4. Never pack legal documentation. Car titles, insurance policies and marriage certificates are difficult items to replace but often the easiest to lose. Never pack them but do make copies of them.
5. Use newspaper to fill empty space in boxes. If you use it to wrap items the ink will transfer to your goods. Use packing paper for wrapping items. This also makes it easier when unpacking — just throw away the newspaper items, but you know there’s something in the packing paper, so be sure to unwrap it.
Your unit is then collected and taken to a secure storage facility giving you an efficient route to self storage. Santa Ana residents should contact Box-n-Go.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.