Box-n-Go Storage is a supplier that provides one of the most flexible solutions compared with traditional Self Storage Santa Monica residents can use their services and have any number of mobile storage units delivered to their door for them to load in their own time.
Following the guidelines below and throughout this blog will make using these mobile self storage units successful.
Guidelines for Safe Storage
- Store light items on top of heavy items, not the other way round as the pile may collapse.
- When storing kitchen equipment, clean it first. It is especially important to defrost the fridge or freezer, and the doors should be left open in storage.
- If you’re storing electrical items, remove any batteries first, otherwise they may leak over time and cause damage to your goods.
Guidelines to Use Space Wisely
- Save space by filling empty furniture such as wardrobes, sideboards or cupboards, with smaller items.
- Save space by removing the legs from tables and other furniture if possible. Wrap in bubble wrap and tape the legs to the item.
- If there are some items you will need to access more frequently than others, store these at the front of the storage unit.
When they use mobile storage units for self storage, Santa Monica households will have them collected and taken to a secure storage facility. The units can then be accessed as required or be sent anywhere in the country.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.