The best option for Northridge Storage is to use mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. It is vital you follow the advice below to ensure you are not placing your items at risk of damage and follow the strict safety guidelines.
- Federal law requires that you dispose of flammables such as fireworks, cleaning fluids, matches, acids, chemistry sets, aerosol cans, ammunition, and poisons such as weed killer. If you have any doubt, consult with the storage site for clarification.
- Drain fuel from your power mower and other machinery.
- Discard partly used cans of oil, paint, thinner, bleach, or any other substances that may be flammable or combustible or those stored in containers that may leak.
- Return to a supplier any propane tanks like those used for barbecue grills.
- Have rugs and draperies professionally cleaned. Leave these wrapped when they are returned from the cleaners.
- Obtain a written appraisal of antique items to verify value for insurance in case they are damaged or lost.
- Avoid waxing or oiling wooden antiques or fine wood furniture before storage because some products can soften wood, making it vulnerable to imprinting from items placed on them.
- Do not clean your upholstered furniture before placing in storage. Moisture remains inside furniture and can cause mold or mildew to form.
Northridge storage is straightforward when using mobile storage units. You will have the convenience of loading and packing belongings at your own address. So you can be assured all your packed possessions meet these guidelines.