When you use Storage Laguna Hills from Box-n-Go Storage, Residents should follow the following guidance. Using these packing tips will save you time and money in the long run. By packing well, your items will be more secure and store better saving space.
- Use all available space to store smaller items. For instance, spaces inside dresser drawers or appliances can be used to pack towels, linens or smaller fragile items.
- Pack lamps and lampshades in individual boxes using clothing or packing paper for padding to fill up all the space inside each box.
- Pad mirrors and framed paintings with paper or padded paper then place them inside specially made thicker boxes. They should be on edge, not flat.
- Be sure boxes are no heavier than about forty pounds.
- Use special wardrobe boxes to hang clothing and other items that need to be crease free.
- Disassemble as many items as possible to save space and pack better.
- Remove legs from tables if possible,
- disassemble bed frames and tie them together with tape or twine,
- Keep the fixings with them by placing them in bags and securing them with tape to the item.
- If it is not possible to remove legs, wrap them with bubble wrap.
- Secure all movable parts before packing.
The advantage of using Box-n-Go Storage Laguna Hills for your belongings is that you can pack these items carefully into your mobile storage unit yourself. It is carefully collected at your convenience and transported to a secure storage facility.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.