When preparing your goods for storage near 91040 it is vital you follow best advice, as you want to keep your belongings safe. The tips throughout this blog and below will ensure this:
- Use special wardrobe boxes to store clothing on hangers
- Make sure all drapes, curtains, linens and clothing items are washed and dry, or dry cleaned this will ensure they are pest free and unlikely to attract any.
- Use bubble wrap and other packing materials, when storing crockery and glassware. Pack similar items in the same box and fill empty spaces with packing peanuts, bubble wrap or newspaper. Always mark “FRAGILE”. Also, always mark the top of the box.
- Take apart large furniture like bedsteads and keep components and fixtures together with bags and tape. Use zip locks for that. Make sure to mark the bag with the name of the furniture piece.
- If you stack lightweight chairs “seat to seat” it will save space. Make sure to wrap your chairs before stacking. You can use paper blankets, or just sheets and towels.
- Cover all upholstery with light cotton dust covers or old curtains etc instead of plastic as it is breathable.
- Wrap all lamp bases and shades in padding and store the lamp shade and base separately.
- Holiday decorations should be stored in their original cartons for protection.
- Wrap glass ornament and other delicate items in bubble wrap or newspaper before storing in boxes.
Access to Stored Belongings at storage near 91040
Access is very easy and convenient when using Box-n-Go. All we ask is for you to give us a 1 day notice. Your storage units will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience; drive up access at no extra cost!