When we come to pack our homes up for storage Studio City, residents are often surprised by the sheer volume of items contained in their kitchen. Small appliances such as blenders, toasters, microwave ovens, and pressure cookers.
Following the packing tips below will ensure they are looked after during storage:
- Choose the small appliances that you need to pack. Be aware of parts that are made of fragile pieces and glass. These parts should be packed more carefully.
- Remove any parts that are loose and can be removed like blender blades, microwave trays or shelves.
- Refer to the user guide or manufacturing guide for disassembling instructions.
- Before packing, clean and dry all appliances thoroughly.
- Wrap appliances using two to three sheets of paper and secure it tightly with packing tape. You can also use bubble wrap for wrapping.
If you have the original packaging, use it to pack the appliances. Otherwise:
- Select a few small to medium-sized boxes for packing.
- Make sure you tape the bottom well using packing tape.
- Lay the brown paper or plain newsprint inside the box.
- Put wrapped parts and appliances into the box, including electrical cords.
- If the box contains enough space for storing another appliance, then wrap and place it next to the first appliance.
- After packing, seal the box with packing tape and label it with the contents packed inside.
Following these points will ensure trouble free storage Studio City, residents using mobile units from Box-n-Go Storage have the luxury of packing their storage at their homes.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.