Storage units in Hollywood
When it comes to finding storage units in Hollywood, it is an easy task. The challenge is packing your storage units. If you have many items it can be difficult to determine how you should pack. Whether you are packing large appliances or small furniture, it’s important to know how to pack correctly. The key is to maximize as much space in your storage unit. This way you can save money by not having to rent extra storage units as well as create an effortless way to store most of all your favorite things. Here are a few tips to help get you started packing like a pro for your storage in Hollywood
- Make sure you are using boxes that are all the same size. It will help make the packing process easier as well as create more space.
- Make sure you avoid storing in liquids or flammable items
- Make sure you pack what you need for easier access
- Make sure you leave enough room to access your items easily
- Make sure you label all of your boxes
- Make sure you use high Quality packing tape
- Make sure you cover your glasses and breakable glassware with bubble wrap and protective covering
- Make sure you disassemble any furniture to create more space
- Make sure you cover your furniture with protective covering
- Make sure you drain the fuel tanks of outdoor equipment such as leaf blower, lawn mowers, etc.
- Make sure you don’t overload your boxes
- Make sure you take an inventory of all your items before you place them in storage
- Make sure you don’t pack important packing tools and equipment you need. They need to be at arm’s reach just in case you need them.
- Make sure you don’t stack your boxes too high. This way they won’t fall or tip over
- Make sure you check that your storage has enough space to place all your items
- Make sure you create codes for all your expensive items. While your items will be safe and secure in storage units Hollywood, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
While it may seem like placing your items in storage units is a simple task, it can be daunting if you don’t know how to pack correctly. If you follow these simple packing tips, you will have an effortless process placing your items in storage . If you need to place your items in storage in Hollywood or the surrounding area, give Box-n-Go a call, we can help. Call us today and discover how we can help you make packing your storage units an effortless process.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.