When you are considering storage units near 91030, Box-n-Go Storage gives you a great option in using mobile storage units. These units are delivered direct to your home. You then carefully load the unit, on your own schedule. The following 6 tips will ensure you pack your unit without any problems.
- Place items that you may need regular access to near the front of the storage unit.
- Disassemble any furniture items. If possible, store the nuts and bolts in a bag. Tape it to the furniture. This will keep components together.
- Stand mattresses and sofas on end when possible to maximize your space.
- Pack all items in boxes. If you use boxes of a consistent size, it you will be able to stack and store them easier.
- Stack heavy boxes at the bottom of piles and ensure all boxes are full so they will not collapse.
- Place items in the back of the unit that you won’t need regular access to. Sore fragile items on some shelving so heavy weight will not be on them.
Once carefully packed the storage unit is collected at your convenience. Then taken to a secure storage site. This means you no longer have to be involved with any tiresome commute to a out of town storage facility. Let alone rent a truck and load/unload twice. The service provides storage in South Pasadena without the traditional problems of a traditional self storage site.
What not to store inside storage units near 91030
While you have lots of different belongings, there are several common sense items for you to remember. Please do not place the following items inside your storage units:
- flammable items, because you do not want to cause fire
- Liquids. Even shampoo will cause damage to your belongings and that of others.
- Valuable items and memorabilia