Valley Village Storage
If you are looking for Valley Village Storage one option available to you is the innovative mobile storage supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They deliver mobile storage to you saving travel time and truck hire. Whichever storage option you finally take even if it is the traditional storage route how you pack and load your possessions is important.
- DONT: Pack different types of items together. It is not a good idea packing a delicate china figurine in the same box with cast-iron pans.
- DO: Keep all parts or pairs of things together. For example, curtain rod hangers, mirror bolts and other fixings should be kept in plastic or cloth bags and taped or tied securely to the item to which they belong.
- DO: Wind up electrical flexes, fastening them so they do not become a trip hazard.
- DO:Wrap items individually in clean paper; use tissue paper, paper towels or even facial tissue for fine china, crystal and delicate items.
- DON’T: Use newspaper as the newsprint can transfer
- DO: Use colored wrapping paper draws attention to very small things.
- DO: Use a double layer of newspaper for a good outer wrapping.
- DO: Place a two- or three-inch layer of crushed paper in the bottom of a carton for cushioning.
Following these guidelines and all the excellent tips on this blog will ensure your Valley Village Storage is trouble free.
Storage Prohibited Goods List
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
How many storage units do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for self storage in Valley Village without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. If you are not sure on how many storage units you need, the best thing you can do is search for Hacienda Heights storage. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.