The key to successful Van Nuys Storage is to ensure you prepare and pack efficiently to protect your possessions. Box-n-Go Storage offer customers the time saving facility of packing their mobile storage units at their own location at their convenience.
Following the tips below will make your packing easier:
- Small uniform sized boxes are best. It is better to use several smaller boxes rather than big heavy ones. Try to keep all boxes at a manageable 30-40 pounds for ease of lifting.
- Keep all components of items together. Items like furniture screws, mirror bolts, and other fixings should be bagged and taped to the piece with which they belong. Leads and cables for any electrical items should be coiled and taped to its device so they do not get lost.
- Take inventory. Label boxes clearly with a permanent marker to indicate the contents on the top and side of each box so they’re easy to identify. Label the boxes with the room which it is destined for and always use “FRAGILE” when needed.
- Fabric is your friend as it is more breathable than plastic, use old textiles like linens, towels, and bed sheets to fill excess space in boxes and cover items.
- Fill boxes in layers. Put the heaviest pieces on the bottom, medium weight next, and the lightest items up top. Use crushed paper or pieces of cardboard between the layers as dividers. Ensure boxes are filled to avoid collapse.
Following these guidelines will help ensure trouble free Van Nuys Storage.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.