West Covina Storage
We all enjoy our computer and other equipment such as home cinema and video game consoles; however they do take up a lot of space and need special treatment in packing when moving or storing. The home cinema and sound systems we amass are not only great sources of entertainment but fragile and expensive sophisticated items that need special handling when going into storage. The solutions offered by Box-n-Go Storage give residents of West Covina Storage facilities that make life easier.
The following packing tips will help you pack without any risks
1) Repack computer and audio visual components in their original boxes if possible.
2) If these boxes are not available, choose a box that’s slightly larger than the component being packed to allow sufficient room for sufficient packing materials.
3) Each component should be packed individually to avoid them colliding and scratching.
4) You need to back up all files and remove disks from computers before packing. When they are moved hard drives can suffer physical shock damage making them unreadable if dropped.
5) Remove all media such as CD’s from the units before they are packed. Secure the arm of your stereo turntable and lock the laser of the CD player.
6) Label all wires, connectors, and jacks of your components to make re-connecting your system easier.
7) Label boxes as “Fragile” also mark boxes with their room locations e.g., LOUNGE – DVD; OFFICE – MONITOR.
Your West Covina Storage units will then be collected and taken to a secure storage site for safe and secure keeping.
Storage Prohibited Goods List
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
- Items of Sentimental value
- Live Plants
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.