When it comes to Willowbrook storage and home moving a key factor that can become overbearing is the quest for boxes and packaging. However if we make wrong choices in boxes or packing it can lead to frustration and even worse damage to your goods while packing for storage or home moving.
Packing Tips for Boxes
- Boxes must be completely sealed with packing tape, this will stop dust getting in.
- Label each box with its contents and the room it relates to. Label more than one side it will be much easier to view when stacked.
- Label all your delicate boxed items clearly with “FRAGILE” in large letters. Wrap all breakable items in bubble wrap or newspaper but avoid newsprint ink marking your goods.
- Use high-quality packing boxes designed especially for the job. As tempting as free second hand supermarket boxes are they are not made for the tough work of self storage or home moving. Buy specific boxes designed for the task from a specialist supplier.
- Use the same uniform boxes of same size so they stack easier. It is important to fill boxes so stuff empty space with newspaper or packing material. This will stop them collapsing when stacked.
Box–n-Go Storage have an innovative approach to Willowbrook storage. They supply mobile units delivered to your home for you to pack. Once packed it is taken to their secure storage facility saving you any tiresome commute to a traditional self storage depot.
Access to Stored Belongings
Access is very easy and convenient. All we ask is for you to give us a 1 day notice. Your storage units will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience; drive up access at no extra cost!
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.