Whether you are heading to college or returning home for the summer, it’s important that you find Student self storage. While you rather be saying good-bye to your friends, and enjoying one last party, planning your storage needs can help you save time in the long run. Luckily, Woodbury University students have found us. Woodbury University Student Storage is here to serve. When it’s time to leave for summer break, and you’ve got a bunch of stuff with nowhere to put it, where do you go? You can ask around, but chances are your friends are from out of town, too, with no idea of where to put your stuff.
Do you just stash it in someone’s apartment – someone you barely know? Will they take good care of your stuff? Argh, it can be such a pain! Worrying about your stuff, no matter how much or little you spent on it. Just because you are a student doesn’t mean you don’t have stuff that matters. Well of course, you end up Googleing it – something like Woodbury University student storage – and then…if you are one of the lucky ones…you find us. We are a family run business that’s been helping lots of students just like you, as well as families and professionals. Woodbury University is a place we’re familiar with. We might even give you tips on how to move stuff out of certain buildings, if we’ve worked with other Woodbury students in your building. We like Woodbury students; we make woodbury U student storage painless!
The only challenge with placing your items in self storage near Woodbury University is knowing how to pack your storage unit for an effortless process. At Box-n-Go, we understand that you already have enough on your plate. This is why we created a quick and simple tip sheet to help you have a great storage experience.
- Make a list- If you make a list of all the items you are planning to put in self storage near Woodbury University, you will have an inventory of all of your things. This way you will know how many storage containers you need, and you will have an idea of all your items.
- Clean and Wash your items before storing- While you may like to keep your dorm spic and span, that many not be the same for your fellow roommates. Dirt and debris can lead to unwanted critters in your clothes and on your items. So, it’s highly advisable that you wash all your clothes, shake all your electronics, and wipe down any other items before you place your items in Student self storage.
- Label all of your boxes- It seems like a simple task, but you will be surprised on how many people forget to do this simple thing. If you label your boxes, you will know which items are which, what goes where, and it will be easier to retrieve your items when you are ready.
- Don’t pack any liquids- It doesn’t matter how much you try to protect your clothing, if you pack liquids it is quite possible that they can leak and damage your clothing. If possible, don’t pack any liquids. Instead carry them with you or better yet, buy new liquids when you arrive home. This can be shampoo, soap, lotions, perfumes, etc., etc.
- Stack your items vertically- To create more space, you can place your mattress, chairs, desks, and more furniture in your storage unit vertically. By placing them vertically, you can create more space, which you can then use to place more of your items in your storage container.
How many storage units do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for self storage Yorba Linda without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. If you are not sure on how many storage units you need, the best thing you can do is search for Woodbury University Student storage. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
We all gather clothing and are often not tidy enough to reduce mess and clutter in our bedrooms. In many households closet space is at a premium, one solution to the problem is to use the services of self storage. many households have the great option of using the services of Box-n-Go Storage.
They supply mobile storage units to any Los Angeles address for you to pack in your own time.
Follow these guidelines to ensure your clothes are packed and stored correctly:
- When using hanging storage for clothes do not use uncoated metal hangers as they may rust over time.
- Any type of plastic bag including vacuum-seal space saver type bags should be avoided when storing expensive clothing or linens. They can permanently crease and crush fabrics and furs, but the airtight seals can cause mold and mildew growth.
- Allow plenty of space between items to help air circulation.
- Specialist wardrobe boxes with a rod for hanging are highly recommended to make the task easier
- Packing furs, leathers, suits or other expensive garments is the only way to assure their safekeeping.
Call Box-n- Go self Storage near Woodbury University today!
Going to college and returning home for the summer should be a fun process. You can worry about your college experience, and let us worry about all of your Woodbury University housing and storage. Whether you need storage in 19510 for the entire semester or just for the summer, you can rest assured that Box-n-Go offers simple and affordable storage solutions that meet your needs. Call us today at 1-877-269-6461 and discover the difference!