Exciting times…you need a mover in Long Beach! But before you explore the Queen Mary, the Aquarium of the Pacific or Shoreline Village, you’ve got to plan your move. One of the most important things to knock off your long to-do list is choosing a moving company. With so many options in the area, how do you identify the best movers in Long Beach, CA? Here’s a handy list of 4 must-have features you’ll want from the company you ultimately choose.
1) A Full Range of Moving Services
Most professional movers in Long Beach offer a variety of services, so you can customize your move exactly how you need it. Depending on the level of assistance you require, you may want a company that offers packing services to help you fill up your boxes. Or if you’re moving into or out of the area from farther away, you may need expert movers in Long Beach, CA, that offer long-distance moves.
2) Proven Reliability
How do you know the movers you’re considering are trustworthy? You don’t want to find out after that fact that your moving company has questionable practices. Instead, you’ll want to look for three key sources of proof. When you search “best movers in long beach ca” in an app or on a review site, notice the number of 5-star reviews a company has. Then, visit their own website to see what rating they receive from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Finally, see if you can find how many satisfied customers they’ve moved.
3) Convenient Storage Options
If your relocation is more complex, expert Long Beach movers that also offer self storage may be a helpful added service. Some of the best movers in Long Beach, CA even offer mobile self storage, with units that can be dropped off and picked up from your new or old address.
4) High-Quality Supplies
The best movers in Long Beach, CA, will also offer all the moving supplies you need, such as boxes of various sizes, packing tape, bubble wrap, moving blankets and more. For added convenience, some companies will drop off the supplies you need in advance to help you get ready for moving day.
Box-n-Go Checks All the Boxes as One of the Best Movers in Long Beach, CA. The movers that can reduce your stress level, especially when it comes to moving. Stress seems to be a part of modern life and among the many life changes we face, moving home is, without doubt, one of the most stressful times for a family. Moving service from Box-n-Go Storage is a great option. Alongside other household stresses like vacations weddings and new babies a move puts pressure on family life. Whilst stress free may be an overstatement when you consider many of the obstacles we all have to deal with in legal and financial ways. Dealing with those aspects can be a lot easier than the packing, loading, moving and unpacking all our belongings often within one day. Box-n-Go can easily aleviete all these stresses with their simple to use services.
Whether you’re moving from Belmont Shore or into Lakewood Village, Box-n-Go is the one-stop solution for all your moving needs. But before you reserve your move, take a look at how Box-n-Go meet the 4 must-haves covered above…
• We’re cheap movers in Long Beach, CA, who can move you locally or across the country with available loading assistance, if needed.
• We have a strong reputation with 150+ 5-star Reviews, an A+ BBB rating and 10k customers served.
• In addition to moving services, you also have the option to use our simple, secure Box-n-Go mobile self storage.
• And, of course, we can provide top-quality, competitively priced supplies with free delivery. We’ll even buy back any supplies you don’t use.
What about if I need storage?
When you are planning to place your belongings into storage Long Beach; residents have to ensure their goods are prepared correctly to ensure they remain in the best condition. After all, many of us have spent our earnings and savings buying these goods so should treat them well. Box-n-Go Storage offers mobile storage units delivered to your door. You are then in full control of preparation of your items before you put them into storage. It makes sense to sort through your possessions and only move what you want to keep and then to squeeze those belongings in to a small a space as possible without risking any damage.
The following tips will ensure you pack your unit without causing detriment to your possessions.
- Clean appliances and furniture before storing them. You must keep doors on refrigerators and other appliances slightly ajar to prevent mold build up. A good tip is to use the inside of cleaned appliances for storage space.
- Mirrors and framed art should be wrapped in bubble wrap for protection and mark them as fragile.
- Thoroughly clean all garden tools, bicycles, and metal items before storage. Use oil or a rust preventer to prevent them from the elements.
- Cover all furniture in cloth sheets, these allow them to breathe unlike plastic. Try not to stack or lean furniture against walls of the unit so air can circulate.
Once your items are prepared and packed the mobile units are collected at a time convenient to you and taken to a secure storage facility. Take the stress out of moving and go with local Long Beach movers who deliver on all the must haves. Learn more or schedule your move with Box-n-Go today. Call us at 1-877-269-6461.