If you ever had an experience with the self storage, or you are new to self storage practice, this is what it is like to use one of those things of the past… imagine you are embarking on a historical adventure, and you need a perfect place to store your items while you are away. No matter the circumstances, live events usually come up all the time which trigger the need for storage space. Depending on your location, the price of a storage facility will vary from one provider to the other.
First, you need to find a storage facility that is safe from break-ins, and safe for you to visit alone. Read the statistics on safety of Self Storage Facilities.
Second, you need to rent a truck, and learn how to drive it all in one day. Have you considered the cost of renting a truck, paying for insurance, and how about gas for that truck? It is true that some of the self storage facilities are offering “Free” trucks. Have you seen a small asterisk next to the word “Free Truck”. It is always there. Asterisk always means that there is a catch. Like, paying for insurance, gas, extra fees for going over the time limit of loading driving and unloading your belongings.
Wait, before all that, getting up early in the morning to make sure you get a rental truck, to make sure you have enough time to load all your belongings in that truck, driving to the facility to unload. The rush to do it all in one day. On the average, it takes at least two to three truck loads to move your furniture and belongings to a storage facility. By the way, the same quantity of furniture and belongings will fit into one container by Box-n-Go Storage, and we bring it to your home. So, make sure you get up early enough for that second and third trip home and back to the facility.
To return that rental truck on time, you can always ask your friends for help. Lets face it, friends could be reluctant, and that could ruin our day or our week, or our friendship. Please do not forget that on the day of the move, friends are just like trucks they need to refuel with breakfast, lunch and dinner. And, it is on you.
How about going up and down that ramp all day.
Are you Tired yet?
Box-n-Go Storage had added a new concept to an old storage idea at a great price.
• No rental truck required
• No rushing – load at your leisure
• Guaranteed Secure Storage – at our site
• Less stress
• Convenient! Saves time & money
1. Box-n-Go Storage delivers an empty container(s) to your address.
2. We pickup the full container and transport to our warehouse.
3. We re-deliver your container(s) to wherever you are located in the Southern California area.
(This location can be different from the original location the container was picked up from)
4. We do not have a key or access to your container(s).
5. The container size is 5 feet wide x 8 feet long x 7 feet tall.
6. You may also access your container(s), FREE of charge, any time during business hours. Just give us a telephone call with 24 hours notice so we may make your container available to you (reservations for the next day access must be placed by 12-noon).
Current Price Promotions
Over the years we developed many different price promotions depending on various needs of our customers.
• Real Estate Professionals – Summer Promotions – valid from June through September
• People on the Move – Year round program with price reductions depending on the number of units needed.
• Remodeling Contractors – Year round program with price reductions depending on the number of units needed. Also, B-to-B professional discount applies.
• Remodeling Homeowners – Year round program with price reductions depending on the number of Boxes needed. Added incentives/discounts for delayed project.
• People Selling a House – Quick and affordable service for short term rentals.
• Companies Who Are Moving – Year round program with price reductions depending on the number of Boxes needed. Also, ask us about B-to-B professional discount.
• College Students – Collage Promotion is valid from April through September
• Temporary On-Site Storage – Year round program with price reductions depending on the number of Boxes needed.
Too many to list. Therefore, we developed various price options to feet your situation better. Please call us at 1-877-269-6461, to get an instant price quote.
For those who are not convinced in advantages of Box-n-Go, read-on. Here we have some information on the traditional self storage and how the pricing with those services works.
What Determines the Pricing for a Self-Storage Unit?
For individuals to determine the total cost of a self-storage facility near them, it is essential to understand the location and size of the self-storage facility. In most cases, it is difficult to estimate the size of a storage room you need, which makes you end up paying for the entire room even if you will only use half of it. Once you move in, the self-storage providers start raising the rent since they understand that after moving in, it will be difficult to move out.
Also, you will need to get trucks to transport your belongings in which may cost a hefty sum. When looking for a self-storage facility, you should be focusing on finding a firm that would provide modular spaces. Whether it is a climate-controlled or standard storage facility you are looking for, this page features some move-ins and storage coupons as well as specials for clients to use.
How Much Does It Costs to Rent a Self-Storage Unit
The average cost of a self-storage facility varies depending on availability, location and the quantity of the items you are planning to store. When preparing to rent one, the first step is to decide the size and type of the self-storage unit you require. Along with the current price averages for the most popular unit types and sizes, it is essential for all providers you are considering to work with to include some guidelines to allow customers to get excellent deals.
Sometimes, choosing a perfect self-storage unit can prove to be a difficult task. However, you can work with experts to help you select a storage system that meets your unique needs and requirements. Here are some of the factors that determine the cost of a storage unit.
• Time: When looking for a self-storage unit, the amount of time you are planning to rent is a major factor that determines the price. In general, these facilities tend to provide rentals on a monthly basis. Most of them even provide their customers with a bonus of one month free. The flexible monthly pricing plan allows customers to keep their belongings temporarily without making long-term commitments.
For most individuals, this is an excellent option. Also, storage contracts provided by full-service self-storage facilities vary from one company to the other. If you want to be on the safer side, it is essential to insist on a three-month minimum while some provide month-to-month services.
• Location: The location of a self-storage facility is also an essential factor that determines the price. Individuals living in established urban areas can find that the units are more expensive since there is high demand. If you are in such places, you should consider renting a unit in the nearby suburb since prices can be lower in less popular areas.
• Size: The number of items you are planning to store will determine the size of the storage unit you need. Most full-service and self-service storage facilities provide units in various types and sizes to accommodate an array of storage needs. The only thing to remember is the more significant the storage unit is, the high the price. So before storing your belongings, it is important to sift through all your things first. Disposing of unnecessary items will help you bring down the average cost of a storage unit.
• Insurance: Many self-storage facilities need their clients to have insurance. For most consumers, storage items may be covered by a renters or homeowners insurance. But, the off-premises home insurance package often has its limit on personal property. For individuals without insurance, storage facilities will help you get an insurance provider. Other factors include the items stored, the add-ons and the level of service.
If you are looking for a perfect place to store your belongings for either long or short-term, having a storage space from a reliable provider is an excellent way to keeping your belongings before, during and after your move. Self-storage units also provide a perfect space-saving solution to individuals whose houses are overflowing with items.