Cornerstone #1 – We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with others.
We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us. Box-n-Go, LLC will only share your personal and financial information with others only:
- at your request;
- to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you;
- when required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities;
- to companies that assist us in marketing our products and services;
- as otherwise allowable by law, such as sharing with data processors, credit bureaus, printers, shipping houses, etc.
We do not share your personal and financial information with others for marketing purposes, except at your request.
Cornerstone #2 – We collect only the information necessary to deliver the products and services you requests.
Box-n-Go, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected from you. We collect only the personal and financial information about you necessary to serve your needs, to protect against fraud, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We collect the following:
Information we receive from you on payment applications and other forms, and any other information you subsequently provide to us orally, in writing or through the Internet;
- Information about your transactions and communications with us;
- Information we receive from credit bureaus; and
- Information from public records accessed in the ordinary course of business
- Information that allows us to track the customer visits to our site without collecting any personal information.
Cornerstone #3 – We establish safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
Wherever we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us through the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. We also take additional security precautions to protect the customer data we collect against unauthorized access. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Box-n-Go, LLC restricts access to your personal and financial information to our employees who need it to do their job. Employees with access to your information are required to strictly maintain the confidentiality of all customer information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Box-n-Go, LLC maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal standards to protect your personal and financial information. We routinely test our information systems and website to ensure that unauthorized access does not occur.
Cornerstone #4 – We maintain your privacy even after you cease to be our customer.