When looking for local movers Northridge Ca residents have the innovative option of using flexible mobile units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They can drop off mobile storage units direct to your location for you to load.
Follow the following packing tips to make your storage go smoothly.
- Collect all the materials you need before you start, it will be best to visit a specialist supplier for moving supplies.
- Mark each box with its contents and room details. Keep a written inventory as you pack your unit.
- If you combine different weights of items in one box, always put the heavier things on the bottom and mark the box accordingly.
- Do not overload packed boxes. They should only weigh as much as you can comfortably handle.
- Ensure all your packed boxes are securely sealed with packing tape to prevent dust, keep the tops flat so they can be stacked easily.
- Disassemble bed frames and other large furniture and keep them together with tape or twine. Use small bags to store screws and bolts and tape these to the items that they belong to.
- Wrap fragile china, dishes and glassware individually with paper and pad the box with more packing paper or bubble wrap.
Packing for local movers Northridge Ca using mobile storage units will give you the convenience of loading and packing their storage at your own location.