Coronavirus pandemic has affected all of us. This is why Box-n-Go has continued to work hard on providing safe solutions to those in need. At Box-n-Go we are committed to providing as safe and convenient service to our customers. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to keep our customers and our valued employees safe during this pandemic. So, if you are looking for a truly safe way to move during Covid-19, Box-n-Go portable storage containers and moving options represent your safest and best alternatives to the old and traditional ways to move and store:
- We deliver our containers to your home. You do not need to go anywhere, rent truck, etc. No contact needed. All the documents are signed online.
- You can pack and load your belongings yourself, on your schedule. No social distancing concerns.
- Many options are available. We can work with you and help you with your individual needs, yet keeping in mind the current safety requirements.
- We offer a safest and cleanest way to store and move. Not only we offer delivery to your location, we have taken additional steps to keep our containers clean, sanitized, as well as our personnel protected.
Here is how we can help you:
Need storage to move out from your residence?
We understand that even during this period some people may need to move out from their residences. Students need to store their belongings and move out of their dorms. Finding a reliable and safe solution may be a challenge with traditional options. Box-n-Go can help:
As an essential service provider, Box-N-Go is open for business allowing us to continue offering a safe and reliable storage and moving services for our customers. We are doing everything we can to keep our customers safe, as the health and safety of our employees and our customers is our number one priority. If you need storage or are in the process of moving and are looking for a safe alternative, our no contact Box-n-Go and Box-n-Go U storage services are the perfect solution:
- We deliver our containers directly to your home – no need to leave your home to rent a truck or storage unit. Our containers are parked at curbside, in your driveway or anywhere that is convenient for you.
- You handle your own belongings – as a no-contact service, our containers are delivered using the instructions customers provide when booking their orders. If there are questions when the driver arrives, they will call the customs. Safely pack, load and move your belongings into our containers without interaction with others.
- Our service is convenient and flexible – during this time of uncertainty, you can keep the container for as long as you need. Just call us to schedule a pick-up.
We offer many specials to help you during this difficult time. Please feel free to call us to discuss your particular needs 1-877-269-6461.
Is Box-n-Go open during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Yes, we are. Our storage and moving services are available to those in need, offering a safe and reliable service for our customers. We will continue to monitor the conditions and will contact any customers who are affected. Any existing or new customers can reach us at 1-877-269-6461 if you have more questions or concerns.
Do you deliver to college students affected by COVID-19?
Yes, both container delivery and in-room pick up services are available. All in-home pick ups (Box-n-Go U student storage services) are restricted to no-contact pick up only. Place your reservations online or call us at 1-877-269-6461 as soon as you can so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
Can I bring my belongings to Box-n-Go?
All customers needing storage can bring their belongings to our Box-n-Go warehouse. You will receive a 30-day FREE storage credit. This service will be available on a no-contact basis only. Here is how it will work:
- Call us at least 24 hrs. ahead of time to let us know when you would like to move-in and provide all your contact and billing information.
- We will e-mail you the contract to be signed electronically.
- We will set up empty containers for you right outside our warehouse. Any packing materials you may need will be left inside the container’s.
- Load your belongings into the containers by 4 pm and padlock the doors. We will move them inside our warehouse soon after you leave.
If home delivery is the only option, please call us to discuss how we can accommodate your needs safely.
Can I access my belongings?
“Safer at Home” order imposed severe restrictions on our warehouse operations. These restrictions are designed to minimize the community virus transmissions caused by casual person to person contact. Box-n-Go, along with many businesses, have to follow these orders in order to protect safety of our customers and employees thus limiting the number of people we can safely have working inside our warehouse at the same time. As a result warehouse access is available, however on a limited basis. Please schedule an appointment by calling 1-877-269-6461 at least 72 hours in advance. Once scheduled, the customer’s container(s) will be temporarily placed outside the Box-n-Go facility in an area that accommodates customer access and social distancing protocols.
Can I request a home delivery of my belongings?
Yes, we are able to re-deliver your belongings however, because of the limitations as explained above the delivery schedules are extended and are evaluated on an individual basis. Please call us at 1-877-269-6461 to discuss your particular needs.
How Box-n-Go addresses safety needs during Covid-19?
Box-n-Go is committed to doing our part to help and limit the spread of the virus:
- Customers are not required to interact with our drivers. Our containers are delivered in “No Contact” approach. All the documents can be signed online.
- Our employees are required to wear protective safety equipment as recommended by CDC, i.e. face masks and gloves. They are also required to wash their hands or use the alcohol based sanitizer.
- We are working hard on regularly cleaning and sanitizing our warehouse.
Our hearts are with everyone who has been affected by the Coronavirus. We must all do our part in preventing further spread of this terrible virus. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We remain hopeful that the threat of COVID-19 will soon diminish and that we can responsibly resume normal operations.