- Self-serve or full serve moving options
- Ground level loading self-serve move
- No rush – load/unload on your schedule.
- Secure storage in-transit available
- Licensed, insured full-serve crews
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
8’ Container – all weather.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Professional Quality Boxes.
- Free Delivery to You Available.
- Full Refund for Unused Materials.
Estimate assumes customer packed boxes, disconnected & cleaned appliances & TVs prior to the move date.
Los Feliz Moving Company
Simple advise for movers Los Feliz
- It is vital that you make a detailed list of the items you are moving and keep it safe for future reference. Sometimes movers loose an item during the move. This list will help, should you run into a situation like that. Having a list will also give you a proper perspective on how many items you have. Perhaps, you will consider donating some, to reduce the cost of your move.
- Make an estimate of the replacement value of all your possessions to be moved and arrange insurance coverage. Should movers damage anything, you will be able to deal with this right away.
- Most movers can arrange insurance on your goods for a reasonable administration charge, because it is often a part of their contract. However, it is also worthwhile to check your own existing insurance policies. Many home insurance policies cover moves. Check other providers to see if they offer a more effective cover. Line up the insurance coverage before you move store your belongings. You do not want dealing with this on the moving day.
- Always use good quality boxes and supplies for your packaging. Anything else is a false economy as old boxes deteriorate over time. Most Los Feliz Moving Companies provide boxes, tape, bubble wrap etc at competitive prices. Wardrobe boxes are free on most moves, however, if your belongings are going to storage, you will have to pay for them.