There is a high demand on Malibu self storage, especially in the summer. In the land of pristine beaches, picturesque parks, trendy restaurants, and laid-back nightlife, Malibu, California attracts beach bums, surfers, students, and avid travelers from around the world. It’s a hot spot that has a cool and calm atmosphere.
So, many Malibu residents are aware that they live in a highly desired place. Instead of getting angry, they welcome newcomers by renting out their place through popular sites like Airbnb.com. Some even sublet their Malibu apartment while they are away on vacation or a business trip. If you are thinking of subletting or renting your living space in Malibu, here are some tips for placing your items in Malibu self storage.
Storage Helping You
You could save time and importantly money if you get rid of superfluous items by decluttering your home. Decluttering will save you money and save time. here are some tips:
- Does it have a real purpose other than looking pretty? This one speaks for itself. Although I like to have some nice objects to enjoy just for their appearance there is a limit to how many if any I can accommodate or justify.
- Will I be tired of it in six months? This is a good question to ask before even acquiring an item in the first place.
- Do I want to pack and unpack this item when we move in a couple years? This is a critical question for anyone who tends to move location on a reasonably regular basis due to work commitments for example.
- What the heck are you and what on earth is your purpose? If you find you need to ask this question of an object then it could very well be clutter but I advise checking with every member of the household because it could very well be an important part to something.
- If this item had been taken from you would you buy it back? I bet there will be a lot of items that you wouldn’t waste your money on, however low the cost. These are the things that need to go!
- If an item were it to break would you replace it? or be secretly relieved that is is gone and you didn’t have to make the decision to declutter it.
Once you have decluttered, use mobile storage units from Box-n-Go Storage Malibu service. Its easy! You will have your storage needs delivered to your door.
Case Study: Going Mobile for Malibu Self Storage
These days, businesses and residents have several options to choose from when they need Malibu self storage. In most cases, the first service that comes to mind is traditional self-access public storage facilities. However, in this article, we will build a case for mobile self storage Malibu. Keep reading to see why going mobile may be the better option for your situation.
A Definition of Mobile Malibu Self Storage
Of the many self storage Malibu CA solutions out there, only one is designed around complete convenience for its customers. Here’s how it works: You contact a mobile storage company, such as Box-n-Go Storage and Moving, and set up a time for them to deliver one or more mobile storage units to your home or business. You then pack the units at your own pace and schedule pick up when you’re ready. The company then sends out a truck to haul your units away. At that point, everything is unloaded and stored in a safe, secure facility.
Why Choose a Mobile Option for Mailbu Self Storage
There are many advantages to selecting mobile self storage Malibu. First and foremost, you don’t have to go anywhere to pack your belongings. If you don’t want to rush to pack everything up in one day, mobile storage gives you all the time you need. With traditional storage, you may have the hassle of renting a truck if you don’t own a large vehicle. When you rent a truck, you also have to drive to the rental spot, drive the truck back to your place, load it up, drive it to the Malibu self storage facility, unpack it and then organize your things in your unit. You’ll also need to pay extra for the rental as well as gas.
Storage Unit 90265 – High Quality, High Security, High Flexibility
With a typical on-site Malibu self storage facility, you will likely have extra, unused space in the unit you rent. But with mobile self storage Malibu CA, you can rent the exact number of right-sized (5’ x 8’ x 7’) mobile storage containers. So you only pay for the space you need. Plus, each container is built to deter pests and to be breathable, so no mold or mildew damages your items. At Box-n-Go, all units are stored in a high-security facility, so there is a lower risk of theft or break-ins. Of course, it’s most convenient to have your units delivered to your door when you need them. But say you just need to get one item. You can head over to your ground-level, easy-to-access units to retrieve whatever you need.
Place your items in Malibu Self Storage
While subletting your Malibu home seems like a great idea, remember you’re still letting strangers in your home. Furthermore, it doesn’t matter how many great reviews they received, take precautions when using a tenant finder website or service. If you are going to sublet your Malibu apartment, it’s highly recommended that you put your items in Malibu Self Storage. This way you don’t have to worry about your items getting broken, stolen, or damaged while they are in storage.
Communicate with your self storage near 90265 to determine your needs.
When it comes to using storage units near 90265, please consider that not all Malibu Storage companies are alike. Therefore, it’s important that you speak with your Malibu storage facility to determine what they offer. If you are going to be traveling outside of Malibu, it’s important to ask your storage center real questions.
- Do you have around the clock security at your storage center in Malibu?
- What steps will you take to keep my items safe in your Malibu Mini Storage?
- Do you provide some type of insurance or coverage protection plan?
- Will I have unlimited access to my items at your Malibu storage center?
- How often will I be able to retrieve my items on a weekly /daily /monthly basis from your Malibu storage center?
Malibu Storage Units…Make Box-n-Go Your Choice
Box-n-Go can drop off Malibu self storage mobile units anywhere in the city. Doesn’t matter if you’re on the East End of Malibu by Moonshadows, near Central Malibu around the pier and Pepperdine, or in Western Malibu at Matador State Beach. So take the stress out of self storage Malibu CA by contacting Box-n-Go the next time you need to store your stuff.
When looking for Malibu self storage consider a storage provided by Box-n-Go Storage. The mobile storage units they provide offer many advantages and benefits over traditional out of town self storage sites.
Follow the following tips to ensure a successful storage experience:
- Use the appropriate packing materials like bubble wrap to protect items.
- Label each box kept in your storage unit. Keep an inventory to keep track of your items.
- If you have boxes of varying sizes, stack the largest boxes on the floor of your unit and smaller boxes at the top.
- Disassembled furniture bedsteads or tables.
- Before you start, ensure you have all the supplies you need including boxes, tape, packing materials and markers. Always use boxes designed for moving and storage
- Do not over pack boxes with books and documents. These will be too heavy to lift and will damage all but the sturdiest boxes.
These tips will give you a rewarding Malibu Self Storage experience and you will find many more useful tips on this site.
Call our Storage near Malibu CA and rent an affordable unit today!
In conclusion, whether subletting your apartment vacationing, rest assured that Malibu Mini Storage has a wide variety to choose from. Call Box-n-Go Storage near Malibu CA and ask about our portable storage units today!
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Malibu, CA: 90263, 90264, 90265. Find a Malibu portable storage unit near you!
The convenient and affordable Box-n-Go storage and moving services are readily available in the neigboring cities: Brentwood, CA, Marina Del Rey, CA, Mar Vista, CA, Pacific Palisades, CA, Playa Del Rey, CA, Playa Vista, CA, Santa Monica, CA, Venice, CA, West Los Angeles, CA and many other cities and neighborhoods in LA and Orange Counties.