Finding the right Simi Valley storage units can be a challenging endeavor. There are so many options in storage to choose from. There are traditional on-site permanent spaces to the relatively new portable storage units. These have changed the industry and become a smart alternative for people in search of Simi Valley self storage.
Self storage facilities may seem to be the same all over the country. However, it is important for you to compare what you get for your money at different places. This includes how your stuff is protected from rain, sun, and thieves. Self storage units need to balance protection with access for their clients. Come to Simi Valley and see the difference of a quality self storage place. We make storage simple, affordable, and safe for you and the things you’d like to store.
What is the difference between Simi Valley storage and portable storage units?
Our blog team recently had the opportunity to sit down with various members of the Box-n-Go staff to find out more about portable storage unit 93065 trend and why those looking for Simi Valley storage should check out Box-n-Go.
When you are searching online for self storage in Simi Valley CA, most likely you will get return listings that showcase actual storage facilities in a specific location. However, you will also get listings that will reveal portable storage near 93065, or traditional storage units. But, what is the difference?
If you have moved before, you are probably familiar with the traditional storage places. This type of self storage Simi Valley CA facility is typically a large building with storage garages ranges in several sizes. They can hold a wide variety of items including oversized furniture, exercise equipment, bedroom sets, and much more.
First of all, what is portable storage Semi Valley mini storage? How does it work?
It’s quite simple, really. Portable storage place 93065 companies like Box-n-Go offer Simi Valley storage customers a more convenient, more flexible alternative. Customers request a quantity of “right sized” 5’ x 8’ x 7’ containers and schedule a drop-off date that works for them. We then deliver the containers, which they can load up at their own pace. When they’re ready, they just give us a call and we come pick up their units and take them to our storage facility. This way, their items stay packed and protected from the elements.
That makes a lot of sense. So, what are the major advantages portable storage 93065 has over traditional storage methods?
For starters, it’s much easier for people to just pack up their items right on their property. They don’t have to go anywhere, which helps take a lot of the stress out of the process. That also means there’s no need for all of the hassles associated with renting a truck. Driving to the rental office, then back to your place, then to your Simi Valley storage unit, where you have unload everything you just put on the truck and repack it in your unit. That all has to happen in one day, which can be very taxing. With Box-n-Go, there’s no rush, no pressure. You have more control over the entire process.
Seems like a no-brainer. But how does Box-n-Go compare to other Simi Valley storage prices?
We offer very competitive prices for Simi Valley storage units. In fact, we even have a 110% best price guarantee. If a customer finds the same type of services for less than the Simi Valley storage prices we offer, we’ll provide storage for 10% less. For residents, short-term storage can run as little as less than $3 a day. And for customers who need to store their things for a while, they can take advantage of long-term savings.
That sounds really helpful. What final words do you have for any customers who are on the fence about making their Simi Valley Storage decision?
BnG: Box-n-Go is all about simplicity. If you’re looking for Simi Valley storage units, all you have to do is call us at 1-877-269-6461 and we’ll handle the rest. Literally. We even offer loading services as well as full-service pack and load, should the physical exertion of packing be an issue. Box-n-Go also provides moving options, so you can start by storing your possessions with us. Then, when it’s time to relocate, we can move your Simi Valley storage units anywhere in town—from the Wood Ranch Golf Club area, north neighborhoods near the Ronald Reagan Freeway—or anywhere across the country.
What are some storage facilities like?
There are many storage units; however, they all vary in the way they operate. Most likely if you are dealing with a traditional storage units Simi Valley CA, you may experience the following disadvantages:
- Limited hours, which makes it difficult to retrieve your items when you need them
- Extra fees- paying for space even when you don’t use it
- Paying extra for ground level access
- You have to rent your own truck and remove your items from storage when ready?
Why are people choosing innovative Simi Valley storage units solutions like Box-n-Go?
When you choose a storage in Simi Valley like Box-n-Go, you don’t have to worry about a myriad of issues that may occur in traditional storage. Here are some advantages you will discover when choosing our storage units:
- Free and easy ground level access to your items whenever you need them
- No extra fees- you only pay for the storage containers you use
- Your packed storage container can be delivered to wherever you are in the country
- Monthly payment options w/flexible discounts
- A hassle-free moving and storage experience
When looking for storage Simi Valley residents have the innovative option of using mobile storage units in Simi Valley by Box-n-Go Storage. They deliver mobile storage units direct to your location for you to load.
Follow the following packing tips to make your storage go smoothly:
- Gather all the materials you need before you start, it may be best to visit a supplier specializing in moving supplies.
- Mark every box with its contents just room details is best. Keep a written inventory as you pack your unit.
- If you combine different weights of items in one box, always put the heavier things on the bottom and mark the box accordingly.
- Do not overload packed boxes. They should only weigh as much as you can comfortably handle.
- Ensure all your packed boxes are securely sealed with packing tape, keep the tops flat so they can be stacked easily.
- Disassemble bed frames and other large furniture and keep them together with tape or twine. Use small bags to store screws and bolts and tape these to the items that they belong to.
- Wrap fragile china, dishes and glassware individually with paper and pad the box with more packing paper or bubble wrap.
Simi Valley storage customers using mobile storage units will have the convenience of loading and packing their storage at their own location. They have no need to be involved in a tiresome commute to a remote storage site as the unit is collected from them at a suitable time.
We seem to spend an inordinate amount of time searching and storing our clothing. Storage in Simi Valley service offered by Box-n-Go provides many solutions for storage. The best way to not spend more wasted time searching for a favorite pair of jeans is to organize your closets into a lean efficient organized space. The ultimate organization is to place your clothing into self storage, in Simi Valley residents can use mobile storage units from Box-n-Go Storage.
Before you go that route, follow these guidelines to ease the clothing clutter problem:
- Try to donate or discard any clothing or shoes that you have not worn in several years or items that are damaged beyond repair.
- Use a consistent type and shape of hangers either wooden or plastic. These will hang better and not misshape your clothes or get entwined in a closet.
- Keep complete outfits on one hanger.
- Group similar garments together.
- Use hangers or racks mounted on the rear of the closet door for extra space.
- Organize shoes using over-the-door, shelves, or shoe bags and store frequently used pairs in an accessible part of the closet.
- Keep any out of season clothing or activity items in garment bags, storage chests, or clear bins and store them in alternative rooms.
Following these guidelines will maximize closet space but if you still are cluttered taking mobile storage in Simi Valley is a great option. The mobile units are delivered to your own address and collected to be taken to a secure facility.
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in any home. However many we have in our household they often become a cluttered space. When we consider decluttering bathrooms using self storage, Simi Valley homes should initially try the guidelines below before making that step.
An organized bathroom can reduce the stress of the morning rush and decrease the time it takes family members to get ready.
- Ensure drawers and cabinets are cleaned by throwing away redundant items. Many of us keep duplicate items if you remove these you will save space and money.
- Utilize space by using all door racks to hang robes and towels.
- Decrease clutter of toiletries in the shower and bath by using wall mounted or freestanding shelving.
- Add a wall cabinet above the toilet to hold items.
- Use drawer organizer trays to keep your drawers tidy.
- Use decorative containers for holding small items like dental items you use on a daily basis.
- Clean out your medicine cabinet once a year and throw out old and expired medications.
If it all gets too much we have the ultimate solution in using self storage. Simi Valley residents can take advantage of mobile units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage.
Mobile storage allows you to carefully pack bathroom items at your own pace. There’s no rush to have it done. The we collect the unit at your convenience and take it to a secure storage facility. There’s no need for a tiresome commute to a remote facility.
Box-n- Go offering innovative approach to storage unit Simi Valley!
While many people still prefer the traditional storage option, there are many that are choosing a different kind of storage option.That’s where portable storage units near 93065 come in. It’s exactly how it sounds. Instead of placing your items in a traditional storage garage, you will place them in a portable storage unit that can be delivered wherever you are, even when you are across the country. Call Box- n-Go and ask us about our portable storage units today!
Compare Box-n-Go to Other Self Storage Solutions
You have many options. Do not just take our word for it. There are many self storage facilities in the area. Take a drive. See what their services and facilities look like and judge for yourself:
- Public Storage Simi Valley – 4568 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93063
- Extra Space Storage Simi Valley – 2650 Stearns St, Simi Valley, CA 93063
- Ace Self Storage Simi Valley – 52 Tierra Rejada Rd, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- Public Storage Simi Valley CA – 120 W Easy St, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- US Storage Centers Simi Valley – 2073 Royal Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- Simi Valley Mini Storage – 2158 First St, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- Socal Self Storage Simi Valley CA – 1225 Cochran St, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- Simi Lock Up Self Storage – 4495 Industrial St, Simi Valley, CA 93063
- Public Storage Simi Valley CA – 2167 First St, Simi Valley, CA 93065
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units near Simi Valley CA to the following zip codes in Simi Valley, CA: 93062, 93063, 93064, 93065, 93094, 93099. Find the cheapest storage units in Simi Valley!
Box-n-Go services are in high demand because of their convenience and ease of use. Our customers come from many parts of Southern Californis, including many neighboring cities and communities: Calabasas, CA, Topanga, CA, West Hills, CA, Chatsworth, CA, Oak Park, CA, Agoura Hills, CA, Westlake Village, CA, Thousand Oaks, CA and many other parts of Los Angeles, CA, Orange County, CA and Ventura Counties.