- Self-serve or full serve moving options
- Ground level loading self-serve move
- No rush – load/unload on your schedule.
- Secure storage in-transit available
- Licensed, insured full-serve crews
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
8’ Container – all weather.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Professional Quality Boxes.
- Free Delivery to You Available.
- Full Refund for Unused Materials.
Estimate assumes customer packed boxes, disconnected & cleaned appliances & TVs prior to the move date.
How to Avoid Moving and Storage Scams
Moving is no different from anything you do in life: There’s always someone out there trying to take advantage of you. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a big residential move or you’re just a college student looking for summer storage. It’s a confusing and potentially risky market that can cost you a lot of money if you’re not careful. Luckily, we’ve got just the guide to help you avoid any pitfalls.
What Can Go Wrong
For a task that, at its simplest, is just about moving some of your things from point A to point B, there’s a surprising amount that can go very bad very quickly. Leaving your stuff in the wrong hands can not only mean that you end up paying far more than you should be but also result in:
- Missing or damaged items
- Items held for “ransom”
- Overpriced and improper boxes and packing materials
- Poorly protected temporary or campus storage
What You Should Be Watching For
Fortunately, there are a few simple things that you can look out for to keep your most treasured possessions safe. Many scams and dishonest companies operate in the same way, so, once you know how to spot a fake, you’ll save yourself some big headaches every time you move.
In particular, you should check the following:
- That the company has a physical address – Also look for a phone number listed on their website which is answered when you call. If anything goes wrong, you need to be able to get in touch with your movers.
- That the company is rated well by other users – Thanks to the internet, it’s now easier than ever before to check out genuine reviews of the moving company you’re considering. Many review websites exist—do your research and examine the feedback before you commit.
- That they don’t give quotes without looking at your stuff – It’s next to impossible to give a final quote for storage and removals without first examining what needs to be moved. So, if a company can give you a fixed quote over the phone, and you don’t see them before moving day, it’s a little fishy.
- That you’re not being asked for big money upfront – While deposits aren’t unusual, large deposits which are close to, or over, the cost of the move are highly suspicious. Almost all companies will charge you only once the move is completed. Insist on this and, if they don’t agree, then choose another company.
How to Find the Professionals
If that seems like a lot to consider when all you want is to move your stuff to student self-storage, don’t worry. There are still many reliable, honest, and professional movers out there who just want the best for you and your belongings—like the experts at Box-n-Go Storage and Moving, your trusted name when it comes to removals and storage units near UCLA.
With no hidden costs and a friendly, straight-forward team, our solutions will save you time, money, and a whole lot of hassle. Don’t just take our word for it—read our reviews and call us today at 877-269-6461 to find out more!