- Self-serve or full serve moving options
- Ground level loading self-serve move
- No rush – load/unload on your schedule.
- Secure storage in-transit available
- Licensed, insured full-serve crews
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
8’ Container – all weather.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Professional Quality Boxes.
- Free Delivery to You Available.
- Full Refund for Unused Materials.
Estimate assumes customer packed boxes, disconnected & cleaned appliances & TVs prior to the move date.
Top-Rated Moving Company in Commerce, CA
7 Pointers When Searching for Moving Companies Commerce, CAIf you need to move due to work or personal reasons, you may be thinking about hiring moving companies Commerce California. There are many decent movers Commerce CA that you could hire. Unfortunately, there are also some that you may not have the best experience with. Here are seven key factors to consider when hiring moving companies Commerce California.
Expenses associated with Moving Companies Commerce CaliforniaThe biggest reason to be cautious when hiring movers Commerce CA is because of how much you will need to pay. Unless you have thousands of dollars lying around, hiring movers is not cheap.
Time ConsumingYou would think that hiring movers means that everything gets done quickly. But you are paying for strangers to spend days in your home packing items and loading them into boxes. Often, as a way to save money, people do their own packing instead of hiring movers Commerce CA.
FrustratingIt is incredibly frustrating to supervise movers as they are packing up your most precious items. You will find that unless you are watching over them all the time, some of them are not going to do their jobs properly. Check movers Commerce CA reviews before deciding on which company to go with.
UnsafeIt is hard to get a proper assessment of the reliability of moving companies Commerce California. Even if they have seemingly high ratings, you never know who you are inviting into your home. Will they cause problems in the house? Will they try to steal some of your valuables while they are supposed to be packing them up into boxes? This is always a concern, even with the best of movers. To address this properly, we recommend not using the movers to move your valuable items.
Watch out for ScamsSome movers Commerce CA get around bad reviews by renaming their company online. They will create multiple sites with different company names to lure you into thinking they are a top-rated business.
Added FeesThe price you are quoted by moving companies Commerce California is usually 50% less than what you end up paying. Some Movers Commerce CA have a habit of adding fees and other expenses to your final bill that you were not expecting. Unfortunately moving is unpredictable. Extra stairs or distance, elevators, narrow doors all could add to the time needed to do the job and can add up at the end.
Untimely DeliveryIf you are moving cross country, it is not uncommon for some movers to take months to get your items cross country, when it should not take them more than a few weeks. If you are thinking about moving with moving companies Commerce California, it is a much better idea to look into a mobile storage solution. With a mobile storage and movers Commerce CA like Box-n-Go, you can get a shipping container delivered to your address for you to fill up. And when you have loaded up the container, the company will pick it up and deliver it to your destination address in quick time.
Why You Should Choose Box-n-Go – movers Commerce CAOne of the best options to take when looking for moving companies Commerce California is to opt for services of Box-n-Go storage. With Box-n-Go movers Commerce CA can use the mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They offer many beneficial advantages and benefits over traditional moving companies Commerce California. The mobile storage units can be delivered to any address for you to pack at your convenience. Follow the following advice to ensure your storage is successful:
- Buy good quality cardboard boxes as these will allow you to stack them. You will make huge savings with box packs from specialist suppliers.
- To make the best use of your storage space, items such as beds can be taken apart or folded down. Cupboards can be used to store smaller items inside
- Fill boxes completely and distribute weight evenly – stacks of partly-filled or bulging cardboard boxes may tip or collapse
- Store heavy items in smaller boxes for easier lifting. Store china and breakables in strong cardboard and plastic boxes, packing with plenty of bubble wrap, tissue paper or loose fill. Do not use newspaper as the ink will stain
- Hang your clothes in specialist wardrobe boxes for crease-free clothes storage
- Label all boxes clearly, and keep an inventory of your stored items at home. This will help when retrieving goods from your mobile unit and unpacking.
BenefitsBox-n-Go units can be used not only as one of the moving companies Commerce California, but also for storage. Here are some possible reasons for needing Box-n-Go storage containers: 1. To free up space in your home. 2. As a store for all or part of your personal possessions while you move house or are between houses. 3. When downsizing from a large home to a smaller one. 4. To keep personal clutter out of your home while you are trying to sell it. 5. To use as storage for personal items while decorating or remodeling your home. 6. To keep valuable and personal items secure while taking an extended holiday if you’re renting out your home whilst away. 7. To keep collections and memorabilia in one place. 8. To store seasonal items such as garden furniture, Christmas goods or tools when not required. 9. To store clothes when your closets need de cluttering. The benefit of moving and storing with Box-n-Go mobile storage over moving companies Commerce California is that you pack and place your belongings in the container in your own time. This saves you money as you do perform the tasks the movers would ultimately be performing. Also, since you are loading and packing yourself, you do that as each of your items may require. If you think some items need more padding, you pad them. At the end of the day, the more you do by yourself, the more you will save.