- Self-serve or full serve moving options
- Ground level loading self-serve move
- No rush – load/unload on your schedule.
- Secure storage in-transit available
- Licensed, insured full-serve crews
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
8’ Container – all weather.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Professional Quality Boxes.
- Free Delivery to You Available.
- Full Refund for Unused Materials.
Estimate assumes customer packed boxes, disconnected & cleaned appliances & TVs prior to the move date.
Moving Company Near Miracle Mile, CA
Tips for packing for movers Miracle Mile
- Plan ahead and prepare a list of rooms or activities. So that when you start packing, you know exactly what needs to go where.
- Make a full inventory of your stored items. Mark the contents of boxes clearly with marker pens, because marking makes it easy to find anything.
- Pack fragile items into a newsprint paper. However, be aware ink can rub off newsprint onto items. Therefore, use a layer of bubble wrap or tissue where this is a problem.
- Use strong built storage boxes and quality packing tape. This is because boxes specifically built for moving will withstand the test of your move.
- Use the original packaging, if available, for small appliances and electronics. As you know, the original packaging will offer the best protection for your items.
- If the original packaging is not available, then use the bubble wrap and pack tightly in suitable boxes.
- Always mark delicately packed boxes with “FRAGILE”. Also, indicate where the top is.
- Aerosol cans. This covers any cans that are pressurized.
- Ammunition. Most movers wont even touch it.
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners, Paints/varnishes.
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries