- Self-serve or full serve moving options
- Ground level loading self-serve move
- No rush – load/unload on your schedule.
- Secure storage in-transit available
- Licensed, insured full-serve crews
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
8’ Container – all weather.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Professional Quality Boxes.
- Free Delivery to You Available.
- Full Refund for Unused Materials.
Estimate assumes customer packed boxes, disconnected & cleaned appliances & TVs prior to the move date.
Local Movers Monterey Park, CA
Moving Company Near Monterey Park CABox-n-Go offers a new and innovative approach to moving. This is because we deliver one or few storage units to your location. You pack your belongings and load them yourself. However, only if you want to save money and stress of a moving day. If you want others to do the work for you, Box-n-Go will arrange for the professional movers to come and to the loading for you. Once units are loaded, Box-n-Go will move them to a new location. It can be in Monterey Park or anyplace else. In Southern California or beyond. Box-n-Go can ship your units clear across the country.
Packing tips for moversShould you choose to pack your belongings yourself, please follow the the tips below and throughout this blog to ensure you have few problems.
- Concentrate on one room at a time when packing. When you focus on smaller individual tasks it will stop you getting overwhelmed.
- Simplify. Dispose of unwanted items before starting to pack.
- Load your heavier things first and lighter items on top. Pack the empty spaces inside furniture, like drawers and shelves, with smaller, odd-shaped items. It’s also a resourceful way to protect breakable items.
- Never pack legal documentation. Car titles, insurance policies and marriage certificates are difficult items to replace but often the easiest to lose. Never pack them but do make copies of them.
- Only use newspaper to fill empty space in boxes. If you use it to wrap items the ink can transfer to your goods. Use packing paper or bubble wrap for wrapping items. You will also no to dispose of newspaper not wrapped items!