- Self-serve or full serve moving options
- Ground level loading self-serve move
- No rush – load/unload on your schedule.
- Secure storage in-transit available
- Licensed, insured full-serve crews
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
8’ Container – all weather.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Professional Quality Boxes.
- Free Delivery to You Available.
- Full Refund for Unused Materials.
Estimate assumes customer packed boxes, disconnected & cleaned appliances & TVs prior to the move date.
Professional Venice CA Moving Company
Preparing for Venice CA Moving Company
- When you are filling the boxes, try to have a theme for its contents. For example, you might have one box for old kitchen appliances and another for winter clothing.
- Pack similar things together, hence, you will have an easier time getting things out of storage down the road.
- Label each box according to its contents. Remember that the boxes will be stacked, so write the label on the top and on all of its sides. if the contents of the box are fragile, make sure to write that on the box, as well as, to mention which side is the top, so as to avoid any problems.
- Remember, not all your belongings will fit nicely into boxes, however. You will have larger items that need a little additional preparation before they head to the storage facility. Follow the extensive packing tips on this blog to ensure your belongings are prepared and packed correctly.
- It is normally not advised to place anything highly valuable in the unit. You could invest in a locked box or safe. However good your movers Venice CA are, it is not worthwhile to take chances with jewelry or other expensive pieces so maybe a security box at a bank would be a better option.
What not to pack for movers Venice CAYour move may include storage, therefore, you have to make sure you are prepared for this. When it come to self storage, most companies would not allow certain items be placed inside the storage units. These prohibited items may be:
- Aerosol cans, especially if they are still full
- Ammunition, due to it may be illegal to be stored
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
- Collectibles, because these items are irreplaceble
- Items of Sentimental value. Again, this is because many of your memories are irreplaceable.
- Live Plants, because they need sun and water