Access When You Need It
This comes in especially handy when you’re working on a long-term project during which you’ll need access to your storage box. For example, say you’re doing some major spring cleaning and want to be able to put some items in storage while pulling some other items out. With a traditional storage unit, you have to know exactly what you need to put away and what you need to get out before you head to the storage unit, else you risk having to make several trips back and forth to the unit. With one of our storage boxes delivered to your door, however, you can take as long as you need and be sure you’re going to get the job done correctly.
Of course, when your belongings are stored at our secure storage facility, it doesn’t mean you lose access to them. You can set up an appointment to stop by anytime after 10 in the morning until the close of business to retrieve or put away needed items. This ensures that you’ll still have access to your belongings if you’re working on a shorter-term project or only need to retrieve or put away a couple of items. Together, these options provide unbeatable flexibility that allows your stuff to work for you instead of you having to work for your stuff.
Ease of Transport
Another advantage of storage by the box is that it eliminates any worries about being able to transport your stuff. If you have larger items in storage that you can’t fit in your vehicle, all you have to do is schedule a delivery of your unit and you can have easy access to them, no vehicle required. This prevents wasted gas, wear and tear on your vehicle, and causing potential damage to your vehicle by trying to use it to haul items it wasn’t designed to haul.
You can be sure that the team at our storage box company will carefully and efficiently transport your unit and deliver it exactly where you ask us to. You can lay out special instructions for us that we will follow to the best of our ability. We understand that you may have valuable or even irreplaceable belongings stored with us and we take that responsibility seriously. Whether you have your unit deliver 1 or 100 times, you can be sure that your belongings will arrive in great condition each time, right when you need them.
Protect What’s Important
So Many Possibilities
Whatever the reason that you find yourself in need of storage, you can be sure that our professional storage and moving experts will help guide you every step of the way. Many of our own associates store with us as well, so we fully understand and appreciate the trust you place in us by allowing us to store your belongings. We take that responsibility seriously and will do everything we can to ensure you’re completely satisfied, no matter how long you plan on storing with us.
Easy and convenient Box-n-Go storage box service is perfect for most for your storage and moving needs.
Here are some Box-n-go storage service options:
- Decluttering in preparing your home for a Sale. Clearing out personal belongings and unnecessary clutter can help make a house more attractive to buyers, and gives you a head start on the moving process. Most realtors report that decluttering reduces the time on the market by an average of 2 months!
- Remodeling. Store the contents of any room and know that your belongings are safe during construction.
- Downsizing. Ease crowded home conditions by storing your belongings until you need them again in a month or in a few years.
- Storage While You Move
- Emergency Repairs. Save your belongings from additional damage in cases of flooding, fire or other structural damage. When your home is restored, your belongings will be delivered to your door.
- Archiving and records storage. Store records or belongings that need to be saved for months or years can be safely housed in our controlled, high security storage facilities.
- Seasonal Inventory & Holiday Storage.
- Excess Inventory Storage.
- Local or Long Distance Moving.
- Corporate Relocation.
- Short or long term storage.
- On-site storage.
- Storage for Students.
Box-n-Go self storage service can also be used for many business needs:
- records storage
- corporate relocation
- excess inventory storage
- seasonal supplies or decoration storage
- exhibit storage
- and many many more