Norco CA Self Storage helping you move in or out of your current space. Many people search for storage when they are moving, decluttering their space, or need somewhere to store their business documents. There is a plethora of information on how to find the right storage, where to find the best Norco storage space deals and so forth, however. There is rarely any information on how to move your items out of your Norco storage space. When looking for storage Norco CA, an option that needs to be considered is the mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They offer many beneficial advantages and benefits over the traditional self storage sites.
It is testament to the fact that many of us have problems with storage space in our homes by the ever increasing number of self storage sites surrounding our towns and cities. From the many options available for Norco Storage, local homes can use the innovative mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage.
The mobile units can be packed at your convenience and are delivered to your door. This storage unit provides an ideal way to store by allowing you to carefully pack and place your belongings in the container in your own time. The container is low and loading made easy to access with no problems.
Best of all if you need access to your belongings you can access for free as a Box-n-Go Customer! Access is very easy and convenient. All Box-n-Go Storage asks is for you to give a 1 day notice. This service represents an incredible convenience.
Follow these easy guidelines below to make your storage a success:
- Only fill boxes to their capacity as over-bulging or partially full boxes will not provide a sturdy base.
- Store items you may need frequently at the front near the door.
- To make the most of your storage space stack same size boxes together.
- Use bubble wrap and or tissue paper to protect your fragile items.
- Cover your furniture with dust sheets and protect table and leg chairs with bubble wrap.
- Start by putting together a ‘Packing Kit’, with a marker pen, parcel tape, labels and scissors
- Purchase the right number of boxes in appropriate sizes. Running out of boxes during packing is no fun!
- Always use bubble wrap or tissue paper on delicate or fragile items. It not only prevents breakages it will stop scratches or dents.
- Stack plates on their sides in specially designed boxes. Use acid-free tissue paper to wrap them, avoid newspaper as ink can transfer.
- Fully defrost\drain freezers, washing machines and refrigerators at least 2 days before storage – keep doors wedged open to prevent to stop mold.
- Pack bed linens or other textiles in boxes. Wrapping in plastic can allow moisture to gather and damage them.
- Always protect furniture legs and corners with packing material like corrugated cardboard as they are easy to damage while packing.
- Use a specialist wardrobe box to hang clothing, it will reduce creasing and allow will help your clothes retain their shape. The box will protect but still allow the items to breathe.
- Clean all outside tools and equipment thoroughly before putting them into storage. A layer of oil applied to metal items will protect them.
- Ensure your metal garden tools are clean and lightly oiled to prevent rust.
You can use this guidance to ensure all goes well with your Norco Storage and your home will benefit greatly. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will always help with your needs. Ensuring answering any questions or concerns you may have. Box-N-Go Storage friendly customer service staff is here to help! Call Today
Norco CA Self storage tips for moving out of storage
Whether your items have been in Norco self storage for a few weeks or a few months, here are some tips to help you remove your items out of Norco storage—easily, and effortlessly.
1.Take inventory- When you first put your items in Norco self storage, you created an inventory list, right? Carefully inspect all items, boxes, and storage containers and make sure they all match the content you recorded on your inventory list.
2. Clean out your storage unit- While your Norco storage company will clean the units after you return them, it’s always a good idea to clean out your unit. If you are opening boxes, and checking items debris can occur.
3. Talk with your storage facility – Before you empty out your storage space, you want to talk to your storage company to make sure that your bill is all cleared up and you don’t owe any extra fees or hidden costs.
4. Secure your pick up hours- While most self-storage units in Norco have flexible pick up hours, you always want to call ahead of time and let them know that you plan to remove your items from Norco Storage Space. This way your storage facility will start prepping your unit.
Why do many prefer to use Box-n- Go Norco Storage Space?
If you use a service like Box-n-Go, there is no need to visit a Norco storage center. Box-n-Go will actually deliver your packed storage unit to wherever you are. It doesn’t matter if you are in Norco, the surrounding areas, or even out of the State, Box-n-Go will come to you.
Many studies have found that moving home is believed to cause stresses that can age you by two years and impact on health. It has been researched by some social scientists that in extreme cases the stress can manifest in distressing side effects like short term memory failure and hair loss.
Storage Norco Ca can be satisfied with mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. This will make your move a lot easier and is an ideal way to reduce the stress and tension of a move. They will deliver a mobile storage unit to any Norco Ca location. The units are a standard size of 5 x 7 x 8 feet with ground level access so are so easy to pack.
You can then pack the required containers at your own convenience. You no longer have to be involved in any tiresome commute to a storage facility out of town. You will also be assured that your goods are packed carefully and safely under your own supervision.
When packing your household items, using the outlined tips will lead to successful Storage Norco residents can use the flexible mobile storage solutions from Box-n-Go Storage to make their self storage trouble free.
Use The Right Boxes
- Use sturdy purpose-made packing boxes as old supermarket weak boxes may collapse.
- Fill boxes to the top as partly filled boxes will collapse when stacked whilst overfilled ones will not stack and topple.
- Make sure boxes are not too heavy to lift when filled – a carton of books or files is particularly heavy. No more than 30-40 pounds weight per box is recommended.
- Keep an inventory, label each carton with its contents, and which room it has come from.
- Use boxes rather than bags even for packing smaller items, bags can burst and they are impossible to stack.
- If packing books, pack them flat as packing them on their ends could damage the spines.
Be Careful Packing Fragile Items
- If you have any fragile items to pack, use bubble wrap for protection.
- If you want to use newspaper to pack fragile items, be aware that the print is likely to rub off and transfer to your item over a period of time.
- When packing plates, wrap each plate in packing paper and store them on their ends.
- Wrap mirrors and pictures in bubble wrap and stack on their ends in cartons.
Box n-go Storage in Norco Ca can help you with all of your moving and storage needs.
Whether you are moving your items in our moving your items out of our Norco storage space units, you can rest assured that we have flexible, convenient and affordable storage solutions that match your budget. Contact Box-n-Go at 877-269-6461 and reserve one of our storage units today!
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Norco, CA: 91752, 92860, 92880. Find a Norco portable storage unit near you!