Have a king size, expensive mattress? Your mattress is actually one of your most important and expensive possessions. Protect your king size mattress or bed frame investment at a minimal expense. What are the best ways to keep a mattress in good condition when moving or in storage? Use our king size mattress bag. The bag secures the mattress from dust, odors and pests. It will also keep your mattresses and box springs clean during moving or storing while protecting against soil, dust and water damage. These recyclable bags are made of clear heavy-grade 2.0 mil. thick polyethylene, in a transparent color that allows you to identify the stored contents at a quick glance. Slips on and off easily.
- Water and dust resistant material protects mattress and box spring from moisture, mice, and other pests
- Mattress covers don’t just stop insects: they also help prevent dust, pollen and dirt from getting into the mattress fabric during the move
- The mattress cover can help keep out any odors. This can be especially important if you are sensitive to odors
- Our bags are perfect for moving, storage
- Our bags are also a great solution for disposing of mattress or box spring infested with bed bugs
We recommend vacuuming the mattress before packing it for storage. Simply place mattress or box spring inside, then fold extra plastic and secure with packing tape for customized fit. Get two separate bags, if you are moving or storing a mattress and a box spring. The bags are reusable.
Once you are ready to remove the mattress from storage, freshen up the mattress before use. Sprinkle baking soda on both sides allowing the baking soda to absorb any odors and then remove via a vacuum.
Approximate dimensions: 76″ x 80″ x 14″. The bags are also available in twin, full or queen sizes. Order as many as you want. We will credit your account for all the unused supplies you return to us.
The actual mattress bag, size and packaging may vary slightly from the one shown above.