Are you a student at one of the Claremont Colleges? Congratulations! You are attending some of the most prestigiuos institutions of higher learning in the country, offering the best education available since 1925. You are living at one of the most beautiful campusaes of any school out there. Now that the year is coming to a close you must be searching for storage near campus for summer break? Are you moving out for the summer or planning to study abroad? Need to know what to do with all your belongings? Box-n-Go provides affordable Student Storage Lockers and Personal Storage for students at Claremont Colleges.
Box-n-Go has been serving claremnot collegees students for over a decade. We are providing two storage and moving services that address any need:
Claremont Student storage lockers – these are Box-n-go storage containers that we deliver close to your housing. You pack them yourself. Once you are done, we come back and pick the whole unit up and take it to storage. This option is perfect if you are living in an off-campus apartment, or if you are sharing this unit with a friend.
Valet storage service – this service is called Box-n-Go U. We mail you a box kit. You pack your belongings into these cardboard boxes. Once you are done, you login to your online account, check these boxes in, much like you check in the luggage at the airport. Print labels, attach to the boxes and schedule the pick-up. On the day of pick up, we come into your home, pick up everything that was labeled and take it to storage. At the end of your summer break we deliver all your items back. You can store your own boxes, furniture and bikes too. This option is perfect for a dorm student or when you do not have a lot of stuff and do not want to do the heavy lifting.
First of all, we deliver a Student Storage Locker to you so you can store all your belongings over the summer. Additionally, we’ll send a crew of our student movers to you to pick up individual items for storage.
As any student knows personal storage is the ideal way to store your school belongings. Books, PC, laptop and printer, TVs or bicycles. Furthermore, anything that you don’t want to take with you, store with us. Our storage for Claremont Colleges student service simplifies the move-in and move-out process making it rather stress FREE. If you are searching for cheap Student Storage Lockers or student movers search, no more.
Our Student Storage Locker service and student movers offerings are very simple:
- We deliver one or several of our spacious 8’x5’ student storage lockers right to your location. In addition, each is sized to hold a room to room and one half of furniture and belongings. Alternatively, we can send in a crew of student movers to help you move out.
- After you have packed everything you are storing, we come back, pick up the entire unit, or individual items and store it indoors for as long as you want us to.
- When you need your belongings back, we deliver your student storage unit back to your new location.
With our easy-to-use storage for Claremont Student Storage Lockers, you will see why customers use us every year. Hence, you don’t have to mail everything back home. So subsequently our mobile self-storage units will be available at your college or University for pick up.
Packing Tips for Claremont Student Storage Lockers:
- Before packing cartons, you’ll need to wrap most items to protect them from scratching and breakage. There are a variety of materials available, including bubble pack, foam peanuts and tissue. However, most professionals use bundles of clean, unprinted newsprint paper.
- Start by placing a small stack of paper on a flat, uncluttered table or counter top. Round glasses and jars can be rolled up in two or three sheets of paper; always begin from a corner of the sheet and fold the sides in as you roll. Large or odd-shaped items require a similar technique. Place them in the center of the sheet and bring the corners together. (It may be necessary to flip the item over and wrap it again from the other side.) If in doubt, use more paper! When the corners come together, secure them with tape.
- Before packing each carton, line the bottom with a few inches of wadded paper for padding. Then place large, heavy items on the bottom and lighter, more fragile items on the top. Plates, books and things of a similar shape, should be loaded vertically to utilize their own maximum structural strength. Don’t overload cartons; keep them to a manageable weight. Fill in any voids and top off loaded cartons with wadded paper. Then tape cartons securely to avoid shifting while en route.
Box-n-Go student storage lockers service is simple :
First of all, order storage services and packing materials online or over the phone. Everything will be delivered to you. We will come back later to pick up packed units and store them for the summer. When the new semester begins, your storage container(s) is delivered to your new dorm. If you wish in room pick up and delivery, we can offer you our student movers crew that will pick up and deliver individual items to and from your dorm room.
Contact Box-n-Go for Student Storage Locker solutions.
Finally, if you have a lot to store or planning on sharing a storage unit between friends, call us. As well as additional details about discounts on Student Storage Lockers and packing materials.
Access to your belongings is easy. You have a choice of FREE access at our facility with 24 hours notice, or for a fee. We can re-deliver your units to you (few days notice is required for deliveries). In conclusion, let our experienced friendly staff make you feel at home. We are just a short drive away from Claremont Colleges.
We offer personal locker services to all of Claremont Colleges:
Claremont Colleges student personal storage lockers
Harvey Mudd College onsite storage units
Keck Graduate University student storage self moving containers
Pomona College students portable self storage units
Pitzer College students portable storage containers for moving
Claremont McKenna student storage portable moving containers