The summer is finally here, and you are headed back home.Only one dilemma: you have a lot of stuff! You don’t want to leave your belongings in your dorm and you don’t want to take them back home. So, what do you do? Search for self storage Lomita, and find a storage center to keep your items in until you return. Here are some simple tips to help you find the best Lomita self storage solutions for your needs.
Tips for college students searching for self storage Lomita
1. Shop around for the best storage in Lomita, 90717- when it comes to finding storage for college students, rates can be competitive. This is why it’s highly advisable that you search for storage 90717 and explore your options. You want to check to see if your storage offers college student discounts, low monthly rent and flexible payment options.
2. Choose the right sized unit- It’s no secret that college dorms are small. So, you have to think about what your dorm room can and cannot fit. It doesn’t make any sense to bring all your items back to your Lomita home in the 90717 area, especially when you will return to college in the fall. This is why it’s important to choose the right size storage
3. Choose a flexible storage center – There are times things don’t go as planned. Maybe upon returning home to Lomita you realized you need another semester off. If this is the case, you want to pick a Lomita storage center that is able to deliver your belongings to anywhere you are in the State or country.
This is why many college students prefer to place their items in Box-n-Go storage 90717. At Box-n-Go self storage Lomita , we offer flexible and convenient options that college students can afford.
If you live in Lomita and you are thinking about renting a traditional self-storage space in the coming weeks, you need to consider all the benefits as well as drawbacks. It is tempting to go with self storage near Lomita when you are temporarily moving for work or school, but it ends up being a bigger hassle than a benefit. Here are five reasons to steer clear of the traditional self-storage near Lomita.
Reason 1: Inconvenience
Say your job is taking you to a different city for six months – or you are planning to spend the coming semester abroad. You may think that self storage near Lomita is the best way to keep your possession safe. But self-storage in Lomita, CA is an inconvenient option. It requires you to rent a U-Haul or borrow a truck, load up all your items onto the truck and then unload them into the storage facility – all in a few hours. It is a lot of work, especially if you are short on time before you have to move.
Reason 2: Poor Security
Most facilities that offer self storage in Lomita, CA are so cheap for a reason. They offer next to no security, which means that anyone could break into your storage unit and take your most valuable items.
Reason 3: Lack of Temperature Control
Depending on the type of items you are storing, you will need a solution for self storage near Lomita that offers temperature control. That is not something you will get with the majority of self-storage companies. Most buildings they use are steel. And you may be disappointed in their condition. So make sure you inspect them beforehand!
Reason 4: Limited Access to Items
Storage facilities are only open for a set number of hours each week. Those are the only times you can load up your container, access it to retrieve items, or unload the container of everything.
Reason 5: Inefficient Use of Funds
While self-storage appears cheap on the surface, it is not the best use of funds. You could spend a similar amount of money on a mobile storage solution instead. Get a container delivered to your doorstep when you use mobile storage solutions like the ones offered by Box-n-Go. Then you can load it up at your convenience and have it sent to one of many locations. As facilities spring up all over our towns and cities, there is a high demand for self storage near Lomita. Box-n-Go delivers the most convenient, yet affordable self storage Lomita service.
Many people prefer to place their items in Box-n-Go storage 90717 for the following reasons:
- We provide pick-up and delivery of your packed storage units in the 90717 zip code and surrounding areas
- We provide affordable monthly rent and flexible payment options
- We provide a safe and secure warehouse to store your items in the 90717 zip code
- We provide FREE ground level access and retrieval of your items at our storage center in the 90717 zip code
- We provide (Limited) content protection plans
- We provide portable storage units that can be delivered anywhere in Lomita, the 90717 ara or the country
Call Box-n-Go storage 90717 and reserve your portable storage unit today!
Whether you are going away for the semester, returning for the summer or studying abroad, you can rest assured that Box-n-Go storage 90717 can provide you with affordable and portable storage units. It doesn’t matter if you are storing your items for a few days, a few weeks or even a few months, we have a wide variety of self storage solutions that meet your college storage needs. Call Box-n-Go storage 90717 and discover why many college students prefer to store their items with our self storage Lomita.
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Lomita, CA: 90710, 90717. Find a Lomita portable storage unit near you!
Box-n-Go offers their convenient storage units in many LA cities and neigborhoods. You ca see our units delivered in Inglewood, CA, Hawthorne, CA, Gardena, CA, Lawndale, CA, Lennox, CA, Westchester, CA and many other neignborhoods in Los Angeles as well as orange County, CA.