Looking for self storage Rancho Santa Margarita? Whatever your storage needs are, the chances are you’ll find a solution in self-storage. The self-storage industry has expanded quickly over the past few years as individuals and families realize that this is a cost effective and more flexible solution than traditional storage. The facilities of storage units Rancho Santa Margarita are widespread. But an ideal solution for storage of furniture would be using the services of Box-n-Go.
92688 Storage Units
There are hundreds of reasons why people opt for self-storage for personal use; the most common of which include:
- To simply free up space in your home.
- As a store for all or part of your personal possessions while you move house or are between houses.
- For students to store their personal possessions during holiday periods.
Storing your furniture in self-storage is an excellent way to keep it secure and safe while you no longer have an immediate requirement for it in your home. Hence, storage units Rancho Santa Margarita are also an ideal solution when downsizing or preparing your home for sale. Proper preparation and packing is the key to ensuring that your furniture retains its finish, shape and beauty until you wish to enjoy it in your home again.
Box-n-Go for storage units Rancho Santa Margarita
Hence, it’s imperative that you research and find the right storage facility based on your needs. At Box-n-Go Self Storage Rancho Santa Margarita service, we want to help make your decision of choosing the right storage company easy. Here’s a list of questions you should ask when deciding on which storage to choose.
- Does the self storage provide portable containers?
- Does the storage space have security to prevent theft and break – ins?
- How will the storage company protect my valuables from debris, damage, mold and mildew?
- Will the company come pick up my items after I pack them or do I have to rent a truck?
- Is the storage company only limited to self storage Rancho Santa Margarita service or will they drive my items across the country?
- Does the storage facility offer ground level access?
- Do I have to pay extra if I don’t use all of my storage space?
- Will I be able to access my items at any time?
What Will You Get with Box-n-Go?
At Box-n-Go, we provide you with a wide array of storage solutions that save you time and money. Whether you need to rent one storage container or a few, we make the process as easy as possible for your convenience. Unlike traditional storage facilities, we do things a lot differently at Box-n-Go. Here’s how, for instance:
- We offer portable storage units near 92688 at a very affordable rate.
- Our state of the art security system will ensure your belongings are safe at all times.
- Our breathable units help you avoid mold, mildew and other damage to your items.
- We come to your home or place of business and pick up your storage containers after you pack them.
- We will deliver your items to anywhere in Rancho Santa Margarita or across the country.
- You will get ground level access without any need to pay extra for it
- You will just have to pay for the storage containers, not for the unused space like other storage facilities.
- We will provide you with access to your items whenever you need them.
Preparation and packing are the keys to ensuring that your furniture will look just as beautiful coming out of storage as it did in your home.
Wherever possible, disassemble beds and wooden tables before storing. After dusting, apply polish to protect the surfaces. Remove all bolts, screws and nuts. Place them in a plastic bag taped to the item. Wrap a blanket or quilt around items like headboards and table tops to prevent any scratches or dents.
Tips for using mobile storage Rancho Santa Margarita
When you use mobile units for Rancho Santa Margarita storage you should follow the following guidance. Using these packing tips will save you time and money in the long run. By packing well when placed in storage, your items will be more secure and store better saving space which saves money.
- Use all available space to store smaller items. For instance, spaces inside dresser drawers or appliances can be used to pack towels, linens or smaller fragile items.
- Pad mirrors and framed paintings with paper or padded paper then place them inside specially made thicker boxes. They should be on edge, not flat.
- Be sure boxes are no heavier than about forty pounds.
- Use special wardrobe boxes to hang clothing and other items that need to be crease free.
- Disassemble as many items as possible to save space and pack better.
- Remove legs from tables if possible,
- disassemble bed frames and tie them together with tape or twine,
- Keep the fixings with them by placing them in bags and securing them with tape to the item.
- If it is not possible to remove legs, wrap them with bubble wrap.
- Secure all movable parts before packing.
The advantage of using Box-n-Go Storage for Rancho Santa Margarita storage of your belongings is that you can pack these items carefully into your mobile storage unit yourself. It is carefully collected at your convenience and transported to a secure storage facility.
Let our Self Storage Rancho Santa Margarita take care all of your moving and storage needs today!
When it comes to placing your items in storage, you want to make sure you are choosing a storage 92688 company you can trust. At Box-n-Go, we provide you with everything you need to create an easy moving and storage experience. It doesn’t matter if you need to place your items in storage for a few weeks or a few months, we have a wide array of options that matches your budget and needs. Call us today and discover how we can help you create more space or relocate your items in Rancho Santa Margarita.
Remember, when searching for storage units near me 92688, Box-n-Go provide the most flexible and easy solution to self storage. Storage units near Rancho Santa Margarita can be one or a number of mobile storage units delivered to customer’s location.
The main benefit of using a mobile storage container is that you do not need to be involved in a journey to and from a remote self-storage site. The unit is delivered and collected when you need it. This will save you time and allow you to pack and store in your own time.
With reasonable minimum rental periods and flexible notice periods, self storage Rancho Santa Margarita is a quick, cheap and effective solution for your short-term personal needs when compared to more traditional storage methods. You can access your stored items if you need to, have control over how they are stored and can feel confident that they will be secure on site.
Access to Stored Belongings
Access is very easy and convenient. All we ask is from you to give us a 1 day notice. Your storage units will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience; drive up access at no extra cost!
How many storage units Santa Margarita do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for self storage without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. If you are not sure on how many storage units you need, the best thing you can do is search for Rancho Santa Margarita storage. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
Compare Box-n-Go to Other Storage Facilities
As you probably know, when it comes to storage, you have amny options. We invite you to compare our services to those of others. Drive by the below facilities and see for yourself how we stack up:
- Plano Self Storage Rancho Santa Margarita CA – 30359 Esperanza, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Socal Self Storage Rancho Santa Mrgarita 92688 – 30231 Tomas, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Public Storage 92688 – 3752 W Cerritos Ave
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA: 92679, 92688, 92692. Find a Rancho Santa Margarita portable storage unit near you!
Convenient, secure and affordable, Box-n-go self storage services are readily available in the following neighboring cities and communities: Mission Viejo, CA, Lake Forest, CA, Trabuco Canyon, CA, Foothill Ranch, CA, Tustin, CA as well as other parts of Los Angeles, CA and Orange County, CA.