Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self Storage in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Self-Storage Units in Rancho Santa Margarita, CAThere are hundreds of reasons why people opt to use self-storage facilities, the most common of which include:
- To simply free up space in your home.
- As a store for all or part of your personal possessions while you move house or are between houses.
- For students to store their personal possessions during holiday periods.
Call Box-n-Go to reserve storage units in Rancho Santa MargaritaIt’s imperative that you research and find the right local storage facility based on your needs. At Box-n-Go in Rancho Santa Margarita, we want to help you choose the right storage company. Here’s a list of questions you should ask when deciding on which Rancho Santa Margarita storage facility to choose.
- Does the facility provide portable storage containers?
- Does the storage space have security to prevent theft and break-ins?
- How will the storage company protect my valuables from debris, damage, mold, and mildew?
- Will the company come pick up my items after I pack them or do I have to rent a truck?
- Is the storage company only limited to local service or will they drive my items across the country?
- Does the Rancho Santa Margarita storage facility offer ground-level access?
- Do I have to pay extra if I don’t use all of my storage space?
- Will I be able to access my items at any time?
What Will You Get with Box-n-GoAt Box-n-Go, we provide you with a wide array of moving and storage services that save you time and money. Whether you need to rent one storage container or a few, we make the process as easy as possible for your convenience. At Box-n-Go, we do things differently than traditional storage locations in Rancho Santa Margarita. Here are a few ways:
- We offer portable storage units near 92688 at a very affordable rate.
- Our state-of-the-art security system will ensure your belongings are safe at all times.
- Our breathable storage units help you avoid mold, mildew, and other damage to your items.
- We come to your home or place of business and pick up your storage containers after you pack them.
- We will deliver your items to anywhere in Rancho Santa Margarita or across the country.
- You will get ground-level access without any need to pay extra for it.
- You will just have to pay for the storage containers, not for the unused space like other self-storage facilities.
- We will provide you with access to your items whenever you need them.
Tips for using mobile storage in Rancho Santa MargaritaWhen you use mobile storage units in Rancho Santa Margarita, you should follow the guidance below. Using these packing tips will save you time and money in the long run. By packing your items well in the storage unit, they will be more secure and store better—saving space and money.
- Use all available space to store smaller items. For instance, spaces inside dresser drawers or appliances can be used to pack towels, linens, or smaller fragile items.
- Pad mirrors and framed paintings with paper or padded paper then place them inside specially made thicker boxes. They should be on edge, not flat.
- Be sure boxes are no heavier than about forty pounds.
- Use special wardrobe boxes to hang clothing and other items that need to be crease-free.
- Disassemble as many items as possible to save space and pack better.
- Remove legs from tables if possible.
- Disassemble bed frames and tie them together with tape or twine.
- Keep the fixings with them by placing them in bags and securing them with tape to the item.
- If it is not possible to remove legs, wrap them with bubble wrap.
- Secure all movable parts before packing.
Let Box-n-Go take care of all your moving and storage needs today!When it comes to placing your items in Rancho Santa Margarita storage units, you want to make sure you choose a company you can trust. At Box-n-Go, we provide you with everything you need to create an easy moving and storage experience. It doesn’t matter if you need to rent self-storage units for a few weeks or a few months, we have a wide array of options that match your budget and needs. Call us today and discover how we can help you create more space or relocate your items in Rancho Santa Margarita. Remember, Box-n-Go provides the most flexible and easy storage solutions. You can get one or a number of mobile storage units delivered to your location. The main benefit of using a mobile storage container is that you do not need to be involved in a journey to and from a remote storage locker. The unit is delivered and collected when you need it. This will save you time and allow you to pack in your own time. With reasonable minimum rental periods and flexible notice periods, Box-n-Go in Rancho Santa Margarita offers a quick, cheap, and effective solution for your short-term personal needs when compared to more traditional storage places. You can access your stored items if you need to, have control over how they are stored, and can feel confident that they will be secure on site.
Access to Stored BelongingsAccess is very easy and convenient. All we ask is from you to give us a 1-day notice. Your containers will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your storage units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience: drive-up access at no extra cost!
How Many Storage Units Do I Really Need?Many people underestimate the number of items they really have. Therefore, they search for a local facility without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. If you are not sure on how many storage units you need, the best thing you can do is find a storage company you like and ask questions. A good company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
Compare Box-n-Go to Other Storage FacilitiesAs you probably know, when it comes to storage, you have many options. We invite you to compare our self-storage unit prices in Rancho Santa Margarita to those of others. Drive by the below facilities and see for yourself how we stack up:
- Plano Self Storage – 30359 Esperanza, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- SoCal Self Storage – 30231 Tomas, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Public Storage – 3752 W Cerritos Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720