There are many misconceptions about how self storage in Lake Forest operates. This is why we want to inform you that self storage can be a viable solution when you choose the right self storage Lake Forest company for your needs. At Box-n-Go self storage in Lake Forest, we want to make sure you save time and money while looking for a storage 92630 company to store your belongings. This is why we created a list of the 5 common misconceptions about storing your items in a self storage Lake Forest space.
- You have to rent a truck – In a traditional storage Lake Forest, CA setting you typically have to rent a truck as well as pack, and unpack your items. After you finish packing, you have to load the truck, then unload the truck and place your items in storage. At Box-n-Go self storage Lake Forest, this is not the case. At Box-n-Go, we provide you with shipping containers and we deliver them to your Lake Forest house so you can pack them. Once you finish packing, we come to your house, pick up your container and deliver our container to our storage facility or to your next location.
- You have to throw away items– When it comes to moving and relocating from Lake Forest to another state, it can be tempting to want to donate, sell or give away some of your most treasured belongings. While you don’t want to part with the items, you may feel that it’s best if you just give them away instead of store them. At Box- n- Go, you can store your most treasured valuables, and you can have access to them at any time. This way you don’t have to sell or give away the things you love most. Simply call Box-n-Go in Lake Forest and tell us you would like to retrieve some items, and you can get access to your belonging within 1 business day.
- You have to store furniture outdoors- If you are remodeling your Lake Forest home, you may think that most storage facilities in Lake Forest won’t have enough space for your furniture. Therefore you feel like the best option is to place your furniture outside or in your garage. While you can place your furniture outside it can be exposed to weather damage, termites, insects and other particles that can damage your furniture. At Box-n-Go in Lake Forest, we have a climate controlled warehouse where you can store your furniture. This way they will be safe from debris, damage and even theft.
- Storage is too expensive- While it looks like storage is too expensive on the surface, this is usually not the case. If you think about it, if you had to rent a truck, hire Lake Forest movers, pack your items, and ship your items, you may be spending more money in the long run just to move. If you call Box-n-Go, we have container space starting at just $ 59. The best part of it all is you can retrieve your items whenever you like.
- Your items will be damaged in storage– While this is a common concern, this is rarely the case. At Box-n-Go self storage Lake Forest , we have breathable units that keep your belongings free of debris and damage. Not only that, we also have a state of the art high security system that prevents thefts and break-ins. This way you know your items are always safe and out of harm’s way!
We can help you with all your self storage Lake Forest needs today!
When it comes to storing furniture or your personal belongings, you want to place them in a storage facility you can trust. At Box-n-Go, we offer a wide variety of storage options that match your budget. Give us a call and discover why many businesses and residents prefer Box-n-Go as their self storage Lake Forest Company of choice.
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Lake Forest, CA: 92609, 92610, 92630, 92679, 92691. Find a Lake Forest portable storage unit near you!