There are many misconceptions about how self storage in Lake Forest operates. This is why we want to inform you that self storage can be a viable solution when you choose the right self storage Lake Forest company for your needs. At Box-n-Go self storage in Lake Forest, we want to make sure you save time and money while looking for a storage 92630 company to store your belongings. This is why we created a list of the 5 common misconceptions about storing your items in a self storage Lake Forest space.
- You have to rent a truck – In a traditional storage Lake Forest, CA setting you typically have to rent a truck as well as pack, and unpack your items. After you finish packing, you have to load the truck, then unload the truck and place your items in storage. At Box-n-Go self storage Lake Forest, this is not the case. At Box-n-Go, we provide you with shipping containers and we deliver them to your Lake Forest house so you can pack them. Once you finish packing, we come to your house, pick up your container and deliver our container to our storage facility or to your next location.
- You have to throw away items– When it comes to moving and relocating from Lake Forest to another state, it can be tempting to want to donate, sell or give away some of your most treasured belongings. While you don’t want to part with the items, you may feel that it’s best if you just give them away instead of store them. At Box- n- Go, you can store your most treasured valuables, and you can have access to them at any time. This way you don’t have to sell or give away the things you love most. Simply call Box-n-Go in Lake Forest and tell us you would like to retrieve some items, and you can get access to your belonging within 1 business day.
- You have to store furniture outdoors- If you are remodeling your Lake Forest home, you may think that most storage facilities in Lake Forest won’t have enough space for your furniture. Therefore you feel like the best option is to place your furniture outside or in your garage. While you can place your furniture outside it can be exposed to weather damage, termites, insects and other particles that can damage your furniture. At Box-n-Go in Lake Forest, we have a climate controlled warehouse where you can store your furniture. This way they will be safe from debris, damage and even theft.
- Storage is too expensive- While it looks like storage is too expensive on the surface, this is usually not the case. If you think about it, if you had to rent a truck, hire Lake Forest movers, pack your items, and ship your items, you may be spending more money in the long run just to move. If you call Box-n-Go, we have container space starting at just $ 59. The best part of it all is you can retrieve your items whenever you like.
- Your items will be damaged in storage– While this is a common concern, this is rarely the case. At Box-n-Go self storage Lake Forest , we have breathable units that keep your belongings free of debris and damage. Not only that, we also have a state of the art high security system that prevents thefts and break-ins. This way you know your items are always safe and out of harm’s way!
Closet space is often at a premium in our homes a solution to the problem is to use storage units Lake Forest Ca. residents have a good option with Box-n-Go Storage who supply mobile storage units to your door
Modern houses never seem to have enough closet space. This means it can be difficult to locate items or that clothes get damaged. Many of us have a tendency to stockpile clothes particularly if they are still in good condition.
Declutter your closets and bedroom drawers of all the items you no longer wear. There are several ways to dispose of items:
- Goodwill accept old clothes for charity
- There are clothes recycling facilities available in most areas.
- Have a swop party with friends – It is great fun and you can get great finds at no cost. This is particularly good for items that no longer fit and outfits that you are unlikely to wear again.
- Sell your old clothes to second-hand boutiques
- List items on auction sites site such as eBay.
However, there will always be clothes you need to keep but have no room for. Items for holidays or special occasions such as wedding outfits we keep for Heavy coats, ski suits and hatboxes take up a lot of space. These are generally expensive but are items we only use seasonally or infrequently.
You can pack your unwanted clothes into the mobile storage units. Lake Forest Ca. residents will then free up valuable closet space.
We can help you with all your self storage Lake Forest needs today!
When it comes to storing furniture or your personal belongings, you want to place them in a storage facility you can trust. At Box-n-Go, we offer a wide variety of storage options that match your budget. When you are considering Lake Forest storage, Box-n-Go Storage an innovative supplier for the area. They will deliver a mobile storage unit to you to pack in your own time to any Lake Forest address. Give us a call and discover why many businesses and residents prefer Box-n-Go as their self storage Lake Forest Company of choice.
When it comes to packing your mobile storage unit, keep these handy packing tips in mind:
- Pack all boxes to capacity. Boxes that are not full are more likely to collapse and boxes that are overfilled tend to tear apart.
- Label all boxes as soon as you’re finished packing them to ensure you can find them again without too much searching.
- Use old blankets and sheets to cover furniture.
- Dismantle any furniture if possible. Place all the nuts and bolts in a bag and tape them to the furniture.
- To prevent scratching glass furniture, wrap it in paper or newspaper.
- Tape and seal all containers of fluids.
- Pack heavy things into smaller boxes and lighter things into the larger boxes.
- Wrap all glass-wear and breakables individually in bubble wrap or towels.
- Do not pack valuable items such as passports, jewelry and cash.
- Sell or give to charity everything you will no longer require as it will only take up unnecessary space in your storage unit.
The mobile storage when packed is then collected at your convenience to be placed in our secure storage facility.
Lake Forest Storage without any tiresome commute to a storage facility and no packing and unpacking at both ends. If they use Box-n-Go Storage Lake Forest residents will have an efficient flexible solution for storage.
How many storage units do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for self storage without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. If you are not sure on how many storage units you need, the best thing you can do is search for storage. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Lake Forest, CA: 92609, 92610, 92630, 92679, 92691. Find a Lake Forest portable storage unit near you!