Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self Storage in Mission Viejo, CA
What makes our Mission Viejo storage service different?Traditional self-storage facilities can leave you feeling:
No Climate Control
Random Price Hikes
What Can You Do About It?
What can you expect from our Mission Viejo storage facility?These are certainly not emotions you want to think of when you are moving and storing your items. Instead, you want to focus on being happy and making sure everything goes smoothly. Certainly Box-n-Go in Mission Viejo can’t control every aspect of your moving experience. However, we can ensure that we will provide you with convenient and easy storage solutions that bring you peace of mind. So, how does Box-n-Go differ from traditional self-storage companies? In the Mission Viejo area and throughout SoCal? For starters, we focus on making sure you have a seamless moving process. Your focus should be on moving your items. Not worrying about paying for expensive storage options. This is why we make it easy for you to store your belongings with us. Here’s what makes us different:
- We provide, deliver, and pick up storage containers. From your home and/or business
- We provide breathable storage units. Units that prevent mold and mildew
- You can get storage containers sent across the country. if you so desire
- You will pay for only the storage space you use
- We offer easy access to retrieve your items within 1 business day
- Our easy ground-level access helps you retrieve your belongings when you need them
- Our high-level secured warehouse prevents theft and break-ins
How to Access Items with Mobile Storage?
Tip # 1A good place to start with are the open shelves and drawers around your home. Check to see if things are neatly stored away or just “dumped” randomly about.
Tip # 2Shoe boxes and other smaller boxes can be used to organize small items within your drawers. A neatly packed drawer can free up more space. Using square or rectangular boxes takes up less space than irregular containers.
Tip # 3Things you place on an open shelve will enhance the aesthetics of the place. You need to keep them easily accessible as you will need them frequently. Mission Viejo storage units allow you to carefully pack your belongings on your own time. There is no need for a tiresome commute to a storage facility. We will deliver the storage containers to your home. You can select the convenient delivery time slots.
Many businesses and residents prefer our Mission Viejo storage services because we provide the following:
- A stress-free experience
- Affordable storage options
- Safe and secure storage of valuables
- Breathable storage units
- Peace of mind
How many storage units do I really need?Many people try to rent self-storage units without a realistic idea of how much space they really need. Not sure how many storage units you need? The best thing you can do is ask the company you’d like to rent from to help you. How much is a storage unit? What are the monthly storage rental rates? Do they have climate-controlled storage? These are just a few questions you should ask. A reputable storage company will be able to give you a good idea about how many storage units are necessary to contain all your belongings and answer any other questions you may have.
Box-n-Go can provide you with low-cost storage units in Mission Viejo!Whether you need one storage container or several, Box-n-Go is your affordable solution. Call us today and discover how we can provide you with friendly, reliable, and secure self-storage options. We can pick up and deliver your storage containers to any address in Mission Viejo. Also throughout Southern California. Give us a call today and ask about our self-storage unit prices in Mission Viejo. Before you finalize your choice of a storage company, drive by the below facilities and compare them to Box-n-Go:
- Storage West Mission Viejo – 20485 El Toro Rd, Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- Stor-it Self Storage Mission Viejo CA – 23552 Madero, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Crown Valley Self Storage – 27680 Center Dr, Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- Save-Most Self Storage – 23772 Vía Fabricante, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Stor-it Mission Viejo – 961 W. 17th Street
- Public Storage 92692 – 27201 Cabot Rd