Moving out of the North Hollywood area in the coming months? Heading home from college and hoping to keep some of your items in storage for the summer? There are many reasons why you may find yourself needing to find storage in North Hollywood. Moreover, most people who seek storage North Hollywood CA want an affordable solution. What are some of the best options for cheap storage North Hollywood?
Typical Storage Solutions
If you are seeking storage North Hollywood CA, the typical storage company is often the first place you will look. These companies are littered in the area. It is likely you will find one with a storage facility within a few miles of where you live. And they are not a bad option for storage in North Hollywood. However, they are not a great option either. We can explain why this cheap storage North Hollywood is not how it seems.
Cheap is Not Necessarily the Best Value
A cheap storage North Hollywood solution is cheap in the base price. But there are other factors to consider. For instance, you will need to rent a U-Haul to get your items to and from the storage facility. And everything must be done within a day, or you are stuck with paying an extra day’s rental on the truck.
And every storage North Hollywood CA location has specific hours when you can enter. If you need your items outside of those hours, you are out of luck. Yes, these are solutions for cheap storage Hollywood, but they are not very good options.
The best solution for storage in North Hollywood is one that people rarely consider: mobile storage. If you are seeking affordable storage north Hollywood CA solution, look into mobile storage companies like Box-n-Go.
With mobile storage, you get a container delivered to your doorstep. Then you can load up that container with all your items. Whether it takes a day or week, it is no issue. Call the company when you are done. They will pick it up and store it at a secure facility. With such cheap storage North Hollywood, you can even ask them to deliver the container to another address in the United States.
Mobile storage is the best option because it delivers both affordability and convenience. No more renting a U-Haul. No more frantic rushes to get all your items packaged and stored within a few hours. It is a service that combines convenience, efficiency, and affordability in one package!
A quick and simple decluttering tip
When tidying up the home prior to sale, one of the most important areas of your home is a bathroom. However, in many households they often become a cluttered space. When we consider decluttering bathrooms using Storage North Hollywood, homes should initially try the guidelines below before making that major step.
An organized bathroom can reduce the stress of the morning rush and decrease the time it takes the family to get ready.
- Ensure drawers and cabinets are cleaned by throwing away redundant items. Many of us keep duplicate items if you remove these you will save space and money.
- Utilize space by using all door racks to hang robes and towels.
- Decrease clutter of toiletries in the shower and bath by using wall mounted or freestanding shelving.
- An additional wall cabinet above the toilet is ideal to hold items.
- Use drawer organizer trays to keep your drawers tidy.
- Use decorative containers for holding small items like dental items you use on a daily basis.
- Clean out your medicine cabinet once a year and carefully dispose of old and expired medications.
When considering storage North Hollywood CA as a decluttering option, an increasing number of people are considering is the mobile by Box-n-Go Storage. Once you have organized and prepared your home, follow these guidelines to pack the items you do not need and make the most of your units.
Packaging for Storage
- Place the heaviest items on the bottom of stacks while putting the lightweight items on the top.
- Use bubble wrap, old blankets and packing to protect your belongings when packing and to prevent damage.
- Completely fill all boxes with packing to ensure they do not collapse when stacked.
- Try to pack the items in the container as tightly as possible. If required lash items to keep them from moving.
- Try not to put too many heavy items like books into boxes. By using smaller boxes for heavier items, it will make it much easier to move these items in to and out of the container. Keep boxes to no more than 30 pounds in weight.
- Large boxes are much better for lightweight items as you can move many items in a single box.
- Always keep you mobile container securely locked when you are not using it.
- Prepare an inventory list when you packing the container so you know what you have packed and an outline plan of the location of your goods in the unit.
Should you so prefer, we can send a crew out to help you load your storage. This is a very convenient option for people that do not have much time to load, or when the items are too heavy. What ever your needs are, please contact us at 1-877-269-6461 and we will be happy to assist you with your storage and moving needs.