There is a vast number of self storage sites available to all major California towns and cities. They seem to be sprouting on the outskirts encircling Universal City Storage. It’s provided by these old fashioned traditional sites is not as convenient and time saving as the mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They will deliver a mobile storage unit to your location for you to carefully pack your goods into. Follow some guidance for your items outlined below. When it comes to placing your items in Universal city self storage, it’s much more than tossing your things in a storage unit and forgetting about them. If you want to make the most out of your self storage experience in Universal City, here are a few tips that will help you organize your storage units.
- Label Boxes- You probably have read every article online blog, and self storage tips that tell you to label your boxes before you place them in self storage in Universal City. Well, not to sound like a broken record, but it’s important to label your boxes or storage containers with the contents listed inside.
- Use sturdy storage bins- While boxes are used to store most items, it’s highly recommend that you use plastic storage containers and/or bins. Boxes can be subject to natural wear and tear, and they easily get damage. A plastic storage container or bin is sturdier and can be re-used over and over again.
- Use tools that help keep you organized- While it seems like it will be easy just to toss stuff in one storage bin, it can be a hassle when you are trying to retrieve your items out of your storage unit in Universal City. Therefore, you should use organization tools that make placing your items in storage a breeze. What type of organization tools? Tools such as hanging racks, bike pegs, shelves, and any other storage tools that make it much easier to organize your items.
- Fragile Items – Wrap all glass items individually each several times with packing material to prevent breakage. Place some packing material on bottom, sides and top of cartons and fill all gaps to provide extra protection in transit. Be very careful using newspaper to wrap glassware and china as newsprint can transfer.
- Metal Items – You should make sure these are wiped down with a oil to prevent the chance of rust.
- Garden Equipment – It is vital to drain the fuel tank of any powered equipment like lawnmowers to prevent fire risk.
- Furniture – Wax or polish wood furniture to keep moisture from damaging the wood. Use a mattress bag to protect your mattress from being misshapen or other damage. Wrap table and other legs with cardboard to avoid scratches.
- Electronics – Try to use the original packaging or a similar sized carton. You should wrap electronics with protective bubble wrap or similar.
Access to Stored Belongings
Access is very easy and convenient. All we ask is for you to give us a 1 day notice. Your storage units will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience; drive up access at no extra cost!
The main commitment we have in our lives is our homes; we can have significant monies tied up in our homes even if we are only renting. A way to ease some financial woes is to take in a roommate or if you prefer paying house guest or lodger.
The spare rooms we have in our home are seldom used to their full potential. We tend to use them for storage of non-essential seldom used items. The aspirations of a home gym or office set up in there and are rarely fulfilled. You can turn this room into a rentable room and gain a valuable monthly income as well. Using self storage means that your furniture, possessions and equipment are still safe but stored away from your home.
We can make it easier by using the services of companies offering storage. Universal City residents have access to Box-n-Go Storage to make renting out a room a lot easier.
You can make the whole transition from spare room to room for rent even more painless using flexible mobile storage. Customers can have containers delivered directly to your address you can carefully pack your possessions at your convenience. This is then collected at and kept at a secure storage facility.
Choose Box-n-Go Universal City Self Storage for your simple solutions today!
If you are placing your items in Universal City storage, follow these simple organization tips and you will have a seamless moving and storage experience. Whether this is your first time placing your items in storage or you simply need to find a new Universally City Storage, we can help! At Box-n-Go Self Storage we provide portable storage units that can be delivered right to your doorstep. All you have to do is pack the unit, after you pack, we come pick it up and deliver it to our storage warehouse in Universal City or wherever you need it to go.
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Universal City, CA: 91602, 91608, 91618. Find a Universal City portable storage unit near you!