Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Need Self Storage Units in Toluca Lake, CA?
Consider the location of Storage Toluca Lake CAThe standard rules of real estate still apply to storage units Toluca Lake California offers like any other business. If you pick a storage unit that is situated at the heart of your city, you will definitely pay more compared to the one that’s out of town. In most cases, such facilities offer less space. You can actually save some money and get additional space when you choose a facility that’s located outside the city provided you won’t need to access it regularly. The key to selecting your unit is knowing how many times you will be visiting.
Verify the security of Storage Toluca Lake CANobody wants to lose their items after storing them in storage units in Toluca Lake CA. This is the reason most facilities provide some safety measures to protect their units. Note that some facilities have a high-security focus compared to others. Some security measures may include individual security locks, limited access, video surveillance, security guards, and security fencing among others. How secure a facility is will depend on what you want to keep but it is definitely essential to verify the security measures the cheap storage units Toluca Lake provides before you can select a unit and sign with them.
Pick your unit carefullyAlthough, you simply need a space where you can drop off your belongings, it is worth it to take time to pick a suitable storage facility. The truth of the matter is, moving isn’t enjoyable and this includes moving stuff in or out of a storage unit. Once you have conducted your research, checked through several storage units in Toluca Lake, and signed the contract, you will be less motivated to start making a switch again. For you to make an informed decision, google the names of different storage units Toluca Lake California offers to get more information on the companies. The aim here is to check their websites out and see if you can come across some reviews that don’t live up to what you expect. Check out sites like Yelp for more reviews. You should also consider consulting your relatives and friends who may have used storage units Toluca Lake recently. They will be able to offer honest reviews and perhaps suggest various cheap storage units Toluca Lake provides to consider.
InsuranceYou need to contact your insurer to know if your belongings will still be insured when you keep them in storage units in Toluca Lake CA. Some insurers will ask you to pick a facility that has a certain climate control or security features to qualify for coverage. You might still discover that your insurer isn’t willing to offer the protection you need to cover those items while they are in storage. In case this is the feedback you get from the insurance company, it would be wise to buy insurance from the facility you intend to rent space from.
Consider the payment policyEven though this may sound crazy, some storage units Toluca Lake California provides have unusual payment plans for customers who don’t pay on time. Sometimes such agreement may be extremely harsh whenever you fail to make payment as expected. For instance, some storage units Toluca Lake offers contracts may state that your possessions be auctioned off if you don’t pay on time. Obviously, this is not something you want. Ensure you review the contracts offered by storage units in Toluca Lake before signing it.
1. Sizes of Boxes:Try to keep them to the same size. This will make them easier to stack. Use smaller boxes for heavy items.
2. Packing Boxes:Boxes should be filled to capacity and sealed with tape. Any partially filled boxes are likely to collapse when stacked whilst any overstuffed box could tear or tip over.
3. Books and Magazines:Wrap these in plastic bags or to avoid any moisture damage. Books need to be laid flat to avoid any spine damage while in storage.
4. Clothes and other fabric items:Use custom wardrobe boxes for hanging clothes using non-metal hangers. Other clothing items can be placed in the unused space in dresser drawers or cupboards.
5. Cooking Appliances:Clean these items thoroughly to avoid smells or rotting food that attracts unwanted pests. Refrigerators and freezers should be clean and dry, keep the doors slightly ajar when stored to prevent mold building up inside them. There are many offerings available for placing your goods into Storage Toluca Lake California. Box-n-Go Storage offers mobile units for storage in Toluca Lake California. Using mobile units households and businesses can have the storage delivered to their door. You can then take your time to carefully store possessions from your home for safe keeping at our facility. When we, Box-n-Go, are here, you can leave it to us completely. All you need to do is give us a call and we will take care of the rest.
Box-n-Go: Storage Units near Toluca Lake CAOur goal is to provide you with safe and secure storage units near Toluca Lake CA so that you can be at a peace of mind while searching for your new house or just de-cluttering your current house. But make sure that you have done enough research on how to making your moving simpler, faster and easier. What? Haven’t you done any? Then, this is the article you must read. Take a look. Here is our advise to you:
Start Early so that You Can Place Your Items in the Storage Units near Toluca Lake CA on TimeThis is the most common blunder that most people make. They assume that they will be finished with the packing in no time, only to realize that their estimation was totally wrong. You actually own lot more than you think you do. Hence, start early. Also, start your search for the best storage units near Toluca Lake CA way before time. It would be the best if you start the process a month in advance. Give yourself enough time to double-check everything and avoid the last moment anxieties.
Proper Packing for Storage in Toluca Lake:Secondly, pack well for the best storage in Toluca Lake. Use loads of bubble wraps, and proper packing materials to keep the brittle and breakable things. Mark the boxes so that your unpacking becomes easier too. Keep the fragile items together and do not commit the mistake of keeping the fragile ones with the non-fragile ones. Label room-wise as well as items wise. Such as, “dinnerware of the kitchen”, “Study materials of the children”, etc.
Use Portable Storage Units Toluca Lake CAUse portable storage units Toluca Lake CA for faster and more efficient moving. Box-n-Go provides the best ones here. They are highly accessible to you as well. If you plan on storing home electronics, here are few good tips for you:
- When you disassemble electronics, such as computers, stereos and other devices that have numerous cords, place small colored stickers on each cord and the same color sticker where the cord connects to the device. This will save you the hassle of trying to figure out what goes where when it comes time to reassemble your electronics. Detach paper holders/feeders from printers and wrap monitors and additional hardware as you would other home electronics. Remove toner and ink cartridges from your printer. Back up your entire computer files.
- To minimize damage caused by dust inside electronic devices, wrap electronics in linens or clean paper, before placing them in storage facility 91602.
- Seal boxes completely with packing tape to keep out the dust mark the outside Extremely Fragile”.
- For further protection, cover electronics with moving pads, sheets or light blankets.
- Make a list of the components in each box and inside each of your storage units Toluca Lake CA. With luck you’ll be putting all this back together – make sure you’ve got all the parts before you start assembling
Take Your Time if you have Chosen the Right Storage FacilitiesIf you have chosen the right company for storage units near 91602, then take as much time as you want to as the company would take care of your things. Box-n-GO, for example, makes sure that your units are well-protected. Our security is really strict the reason why, there has never been a case of theft in our warehouse. There are number of options available to you. Check out the below facilities and choose what works the best for you:
- Keep It Self Storage Toluca Lake – 4444 Vineland Ave
- A-1 Self Storage Toluca lake – 5310 Vineland Ave
- Public Storage 91602 – 10830 Ventura Blvd
- Public Storage Toluka lake – 5410 Vineland Ave
- KISS Storage Toluca Lake – 4444 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91602
Box-n-Go for the Best Self storage near 91602Box-n-Go offers the best Self storage 91602 services. Call us and our courteous professionals would be right there to help you! In addition to the above areas, Box-n-Go storage and moving services are availble in many of the surrounding neighborhoods, including: Universal City, CA, Valley Village, CA, Sun Valley, CA, Valley Glen, CA, Panorama City, CA, North Hollywood, CA, Studio City, CA, Burbank,CA as well as all of the Greater Los Angeles, CA and Orange County, CA.