We all want to maintain a clutter-free home but many of us struggle. We see the task as overwhelming but it is not impossible. The easy availability of storage Valley Village makes many of us take that route rather than declutter. Unfortunately freeing your home of clutter is never going to be a painless process the key thing is to make tough choices to reach your clutter free goal.
Follow the two key strategies to get in the right frame of mind and the impossible can be achieved.
Storage 91602 – One Room or Spot at a Time
If your home has quite a bit of clutter, looking at the whole place and trying to imagine getting it clutter free is daunting. So make your targets realistic and more manageable by working on one room or area at a time. For example, you may choose to un-clutter your lounge or just one set of drawers. Importantly do not move to another area until you have completed that one room or area.
Storage 91601 – Get Organized
The real key to clutter control is organization. When you start to de-clutter an area, you need four boxes. Label these self storage 91607, trash, donation, and keep. Separate all items accordingly and make tough decisions. If it goes into trash or donate ensure you get them out the home immediately.
For the storage piles, use cardboard boxes or plastic storage containers to keep things organized. Label the boxes and take them to a Valley Village self storage unit so they stop taking up valuable room in your home.
If you are looking for Valley Village self storage, one option available to you is the innovative mobile storage units 91607 supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They deliver mobile storage units 91602 to you saving travel time and truck hire. Whichever storage 91602 option you finally choose, even if it is the traditional storage rental near 91601 how you pack and load your possessions is important.
If you are placing your items in Valley Village storage long term, there are some steps you have to take to make sure your belongings stay in top-condition. While you can get access to your storage facility 91602, sometimes it’s virtually impossible when you are thousands of miles away. So, how do you protect your items from, debris, damage and theft when you don’t have immediate access to them in Valley Village?
Storage Valley Village CA
Going through a house remodel is not easy, no matter where you live. Homeowners in the Valley Village CA area know that remodeling a house means having to move things around almost constantly. As one room is done, another room is ready for work. Moreover, it means moving items out from that room into another! All of this is further complicated if you are still living in the house during a remodel. And it is the reason why many people to consider storage places in 91601 while they are remodeling their home. The problem is that many traditional self storage units Valley Village CA are not worth the trouble they bring. Are you looking for a solution like Valley Village storage units? If yes, then read on to know more about Valley Village self storage units.
Traditional Storage units are Inconvenient and Expensive
People assume that most traditional Valley Village storage units would be cheap. However, it is not true. Most storage units Valley Village offer great introductory rates. But then you often end up paying a huge monthly fees. That is unless you want to move your items into another self storage units Valley Village CA. That is why we always tell people to avoid these Valley Village self storage units unless they have no other choice.
Another problem with storage Valley Village CA is the inconvenience. You must rent a U-Haul or borrow a truck each time you want to load items into self storage Valley Village CA. Not to mention how many of these storage units near 91601 are only open for a few hours each day. If you miss your window, you must wait until tomorrow to access the storage Valley Village.
Traditional Storage is a Huge Hassle During Remodels
Yes, Valley Village self storage units are a viable choice for keeping items during a remodel. But they are not a good or great choice. Each time you need to move items in or out of the storage units Valley Village CA, you must drive there in a truck or U-Haul. Not to mention constantly loading and unloading things! If you were to use another type of 91601 storage facility, you could get a lot more out of this process.
Here are some quick and simple tips to ensure that your items will be in good condition while in Valley Village storage:
- Don’t stack boxes and storage bins too high- They can fall if you do
- Use plastic storage containers instead of boxes that can be easily damaged
- Clean, wash and dry all of your clothes and linens before placing in storage near 91602
- Buy a secure padlock and lock up anything valuable
- Wrap delicate items in bubble wrap
- Dont pack different types of items together. It is not a good idea packing a delicate china figurine in the same box with cast-iron pans.
- Keep all parts or pairs of things together. For example, curtain rod hangers, mirror bolts and other fixings should be kept in plastic or cloth bags and taped or tied securely to the item to which they belong.
- Wind up electrical flexes, fastening them so they do not become a trip hazard.
- Wrap items individually in clean paper; use tissue paper, paper towels or even facial tissue for fine china, crystal and delicate items.
- Don’t use newspaper as the newsprint can transfer
- Use colored wrapping paper draws attention to very small things.
- Place a two- or three-inch layer of crushed paper in the bottom of a carton for cushioning.
Storage 91607 – Simple tips to avoid problems
- Use a double layer of newspaper for a good outer wrapping.
- Research if your cheap storage near 91607 is climate friendly
- Wrap your furniture in plastic
- Disassemble any furniture or electronics
- Drain all the fuel tanks of outdoor equipment , such as Lawnmowers
- Make sure your 91601 storage unit is equipped with state of the art security systems
- Don’t store any flammable items or weapons
- Use moth balls or potpourri to preserve the freshness of your garments and to keep moths away
- Label all items for easier access when you return
- Make sure you choose the right size storage units 91602 to avoid overstuffing
- Inspect the storage 91607 for bugs and insects
- Place all your valuable belongings in the back of your storage unit in Valley Village
Compare Box-n-Go to other storage facilities near 91602
You have many options. Certainly, before finilazing which storage service to you, we urge you to compare. Please visit these local facilities and compare the options for yourself:
- Public Storage Valley Village – 11620 Sherman Way
- 101 Storage Valley Village CA – 4647 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Valley Village, CA 91607
- AA Universal Self Storage – 6121 Lankershim Blvd
- Public Storage – 12510 Raymer St
- Coldwater Self Storage – 7215 Coldwater Canyon Ave
- Studio Self Storage – 6200 Lankershim Blvd
- Enterprise Self Storage – 12540 Sherman Way
- Public Storage 91602 – 10830 Ventura Blvd
- Keep It Self Storage valley Village – 4444 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91602
- Extra Space Storage Valley Village – 11423 Vanowen St
- Pack Rat Self Storage – 10920 Victory Blvd
- Personal Storage – 10847 Vanowen St
- Extra Space Storage Valley Village – 7400 Coldwater Canyon Ave
- Personal Storage – 13005 Victory Blvd
- Public Storage 91601 – 5410 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91601
- A1 Storage 91601 – 5310 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91601
Call Box-n-Go storage in Valley Village for your entire short and long term storage needs today!
When you need a safe and secure storage near me 91601, choose our Valley Village Storage. At Box-n-Go, we offer short term and long term storage rentals at an affordable rate. Whether you need to use our storage 91601 for 1 week or one year, we have you covered. Call us today to reserve you spacious self storage 91601 now! Best of all, we deliver our storage units to you. Load/unload only once. Do it in the comfort of your home.
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Valley Village, CA: 91601, 91602, 91607, 91617. Find a Valley Village portable storage unit near you!
In addition to the above areas, Box-n-Go storage and moving services are availble in many of the surrounding neighborhoods, including: Universal City, CA, Toluca Lake, CA, Sun Valley, CA, Valley Glen, CA, Panorama City, CA, North Hollywood, CA, Studio City, CA, Burbank,CA as well as all of the Greater Los Angeles, CA and Orange County, CA.