Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self Storage Units in Laguna Beach, CA
Discover the right way to reserve storage units in Laguna BeachPlan before you place your items in a Laguna Beach storage facility. When most people want to place their items in storage, they simply call self-storage facilities without having a proper plan in place. If you want to get the most out of your storage units in Laguna Beach, proper planning is a must. Here are some things to consider before you rent self-storage units in Laguna Beach:
- Determine how many storage units you need
- Determine how many boxes and containers you will need
- Determine your budget for storage in Laguna Beach
- Determine how long you will keep your items in the self-storage facility
What should you do next after you figure out your Laguna Beach storage needs?It’s time to call around to different storage facilities in Laguna Beach and ask them important questions before you make your final decision. Here are some questions you should ask:
- Do you provide climate-friendly storage units?
- Do you offer portable storage units?
- Do you offer long-term and short-term storage rentals?
- Do you provide delivery of storage units?
- Will I have access to my belongings once I place them in storage?
- Do you have good security at your storage centers in Laguna Beach?
- Choose your Laguna Beach facility and reserve your storage unit to lock in the price and guarantee your availability.
- Pack early. Whether you are moving or downsizing, packing can be an all-day process. This is why it’s important to start packing as soon as you reserve your storage unit.
- Make an inventory of all your items. When you have a lot of belongings, they are easy to get lost or misplaced during the moving and storage process. This is why it’s imperative to make a list of all your belongings. This way you know exactly what you need to find or replace if one of your valuables is misplaced.
Call Box-n-Go Laguna Beach storage for moving and storage services today!When it comes to choosing from all the storage locations in Laguna Beach, you want to be prepared. These simple tips will help you have a stress-free storage experience in Laguna Beach. If you want to know more about the moving and storage process, call Box-n-Go and ask us about our portable storage units in Laguna Beach today! We’re confident you will be satisfied with our self-storage unit prices in Laguna Beach. Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following ZIP Codes in Laguna Beach, CA: 92651, 92652. Find a Laguna Beach portable storage unit near you! In addition, our affordable storage containers are available in the following towns and cities: Aliso Viejo, CA, Laguna Niguel, CA, Laguna Hills, CA, Irvine, CA, and many other communities in Orange County, CA and Los Angeles, CA.