If you are new to renting a Laguna self storage unit, you may not know where to being or what questions to ask. This is why we prepared this mini guide to help you rent a Laguna storage unit with ease.
Discover the right way to rent a Laguna Beach self storage unit
Plan before you place your items in Laguna storage
When most people place their items in Laguna storage, they simply call a storage facility without having a proper plan in place. If you want to get the most out of your storage rental, proper planning is a must. Here are some things to consider when you plan:
- Determine how many storage units you actually need
- Determine how many boxes and storage containers you will need
- Determine your budget for storage in Laguna
- Determine how long you will keep your items in Laguna storage
What should you do next after you figure out your Laguna storage needs?
Once you figure out your Laguna storage needs, it’s time to call around to different storage facilities and ask them important questions before you make your final decision. Here are some questions you should ask:
- Do you provide climate friendly storage units?
- Do you offer portable storage units?
- Do you offer long –term and short term storage rentals?
- Do you provide delivery of storage units?
- Will I have access to my belongings once I place them in storage?
- Do you have safe and secure security at your storage centers in Laguna ?
After you call around to different Laguna self storage facilities, here is what you should do next:
- Choose your Laguna storage facility and reserve your unit to lock in the price and guarantee your availability.
- Pack early- Whether you are moving or downsizing, packing can be an all-day process. This is why it’s important to start packing as soon as you reserve your storage space.
- Make an inventory of all your items . When you have a lot of belongings, they are easy to get lost or misplaced during the moving and storage process. This is why it’s imperative to make a list of all your belongings. This way you know exactly what you need to find or replace if one of your valuables are misplaced.
Call Box-n-Go Laguna storage for all of your moving and storage needs today!
When it comes to choosing a storage facility for a first time, you want to be prepared. These simple tips will help you have a stress-free storage experience. If you want to know more about the moving and storage process, call Box-n-Go and ask us about our portable storage units and more today!
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Laguna Beach, CA: 92651, 92652. Find a Laguna Beach portable storage unit near you!