Whatever your own storage needs, with South Bay Storage the chances are you’ll find a solution in self-storage. The self-storage industry has expanded quickly over the past few decades as individuals, families and businesses realize that this is a very cost effective flexible solution.
There are probably hundreds of reasons why people take the self-storage route personal use, the most common of which include:
- To simply free up space in your home.
- As a store for all or part of your personal possessions while you move house or are between houses.
- For students to store their personal possessions during holiday periods
Box-n-Go Storage provide the most innovative flexible and easy solution for South Bay storage. Residents can have any number of mobile storage units delivered to their address. The key benefit of using a mobile storage container is that you do not need to be involved in a tiresome commute to and from a remote traditional self-storage site. The units are delivered and collected when you need it. This will save you time and allow you to load and store your belongings in your own time.
How to use South Bay storage to prepare for a yard sale
There’s never a bad time to have a yard sale in South Bay. However, most people like to have a yard sale during the spring, summer and hotter months. Why? Because, they will not be home and they can use a little extra cash for their spring break and summer travel adventures.
If you ever held a yard sale in South Bay , you know how messy it can get. Clothes scattered everyway, toys all over the place, and books off the shelves and so on. Therefore, if you are thinking about hosting a yard sale for the first time, or hosting a yard sale again, here are some tips to help you have a more organized yard sale.
- Organize- It goes without saying, but you need to organize. While your customers love a good deal, they hate rummaging through a bunch of stuff just to get to the good stuff. In fact, you can even use a mini storage in South Bay as your “inventory closet.”
- Get a South Bay mini storage unit- While you can’t host your yard sale out of a south bay storage center, you can simply leave your entire inventory there. Sometimes, you may have too many items to present on your front lawn at once or you may not be able to sell directly on your lawn. However, if you have your belongings stored in a mini storage a few miles away from your South Bay home, you can retrieve your items at any time and sell them to your customers.
- Store your overstock- It’s a good thing when a yard sale sells out, however, sometimes, you have more inventory than sales. And, when that happens there is only one thing to do; place your items in South Bay mini storage. Hey, you never know, you may realize you don’t want to sell the items anymore. Or, upon your return, you can host another yard sale with specials and discounts for the merchandise that didn’t sell the first time around.
Generally speaking you can pack and store any items you want but please be advised we have some restrictions. If in doubt get in touch with us to discuss any aspects you are unsure of.
- Flammable or combustible materials. You should empty any fuel tank, such as garden equipment, before placing these items in self-storage.
- Animals or animal products. Animal storage is cruel and will result in prosecution. Animal products are also not allowed in self-storage, as they will attract vermin.
- Perishable food. It is fine to store canned goods but there are restrictions on perishable foods, as they will deteriorate attracting vermin.
- Illegal or stolen goods. As you might expect no legitimate self-storage company can permit you to store illegal or stolen goods on their premises.
- Aerosols. Many facilities will not allow the storage of aerosols or pressurized materials, as there is the possibility that they could burst and cause accidents.
- Hazardous materials. Self-storage facilities will not allow the storage of hazardous, toxic or chemical materials on site as they can cause very real damage if they spill or if there is a fire.
- Plants. Do not store your plants, or any other living thing, in self-storage, as they will attract insects and pests.
- Please ensure you adhere to these guidelines to ensure your South Bay storage center is safe, legal and cause no damage to your possessions.
Choose Box-n-Go storage in South Bay for all your moving and storage needs today!
When it comes to selling your items for a yard sale, you don’t have to leave everything on your front lawn. A spacious storage unit in South Bay can hold your entire inventory until you is ready to sell. Whether you are hosting a yard sale, traveling for the summer, moving out of town, or going to college, Box-n-Go storage has a wide variety of flexible storage solutions for you. Call Box-n-Go storage to find out why many residents, business, and students prefer our Mini storage in storage over any other storage center in the area!