Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Hermosa Beach Self-Storage Company
Is your Hermosa Beach storage facility safe?When it comes to placing your belongings in a self-storage facility, you want to know that your items are safe at all times. There’s nothing more frustrating than placing your items in storage only to discover that your items are missing, damaged, or stolen. This is why it’s imperative that you check to see if your storage locker has great security, insurance, and content protection plans. If your Hermosa Beach storage facility can’t offer all or either of the following, then it’s time to continue searching.
Is your Hermosa Beach storage flexible?It’s no secret that life doesn’t always go according to plan. Things happen, life events make it difficult to cope, and sometimes you have to change course. This is why it’s important to know if your storage locker has flexible options to meet your needs. For example, do they have long- and short-term storage rental solutions? If so, will they let you keep your items in storage longer than you anticipated? Will they provide you with access to your belongings whenever you need them? If you are searching for storage in Hermosa Beach, you want to make sure they have flexible options just in case things don’t turn out as planned.
Are your storage units convenient?In this dog-eat-dog world, you already have too much on your plate, and adding one more thing on your to-do list is literally going to make you scream. When you have so much to do and so little time, it’s important to look for storage units in Hermosa Beach that can do all the heavy lifting for you. When you are searching for storage places, you want to make sure that they have portable storage units, and that they offer pickup and delivery. This way you can focus on other things, while Box-n-Go takes care of the rest. If you run a business, have you ever considered using storage services for your operational needs? It may seem uncommon for businesses to search for office storage solutions. However, there are many benefits of a business storage solution to manage day-to-day needs. Whether you have a warehouse of merchandise, an office with too many files, or a small office space, you can rest assured that searching for storage will help you find extra space.
Discover why businesses search for storage unitsThere are some businesses that are still skeptical about storing their items in Hermosa Beach storage units. They simply want to know all of the benefits of using storage in Hermosa Beach rather than their own office. So if you are wondering about the many benefits of office storage, here are some reasons why businesses search for storage:
- They simply don’t have space in their office
- Using their office/warehouse space for day-to-day operations is necessary
- There are too many files and documents
- They have too much inventory/overstock
- Storing marketing/promotional/seasonal materials is necessary
- They have an upcoming trade show and need to store props
Box-n-Go Hermosa Beach StorageLooking for storage locations in Hermosa Beach? Did you know the day after Memorial Day is considered one of the busiest moving days of the year? In fact, it’s known as Crazy Tuesday and National Moving Day. Summer vacations are approved. Children are out of school, and people are getting ready for their long and adventurous summer trips. Therefore, many people decide to move immediately after Memorial Day. While this sounds like a good idea, it leads to delays, stress, and expensive rates. You need Box-n-Go Hermosa Beach storage!
Tips for Moving During the Most Active Time of the Year
- Place your items in Box-n-Go storage early. There may be too many items to take with you all at once. Or perhaps you are only going away for the summer and returning the fall and winter months. It doesn’t matter how long you are away, be sure to book Box-n-Go in Hermosa Beach early to confirm your storage space.
- Choose a convenient location. What do we mean by that? Well, there are many self-storage facilities in and near Hermosa Beach. Therefore, you have to pack your things, drive them to the unit, and then unpack them. When choosing a storage facility that offers portable units, don’t worry about loading or unloading. Just pack your storage unit, and a storage company will pick up and deliver your unit for you.
- Shop for the best storage in Hermosa Beach for you. If you want to reserve storage units in Hermosa Beach on National Moving Day, your chances are slim that you will get space. Therefore, it’s imperative to book early and search for storage companies that match your needs and budget. Ask questions about the safety and security of your items, content protection plans, monthly storage rental rates, and the entire storage process. Reliable storage facilities will have no problem explaining the entire process to help keep your mind at ease.
Let Box-n-Go provide a stress-free moving and storage process today!When you are moving on one of the busiest days of the year, it’s extremely important that you plan your moving and storage needs in advance. This way you have a hassle-free moving and storage experience. Whether you’re going away for summer vacation or relocating to another state, rely on Box-n-Go. Call us at 877-269-6461 to reserve your storage units today!
Call Box-n-Go and let us help you with your storage needs today!When it comes to searching for self-storage units in Hermosa Beach, CA, you want to choose a solution that is flexible, convenient, and affordable. Whether you need short-term storage services or long-term storage solutions, you can be assured that Box-n-Go has low-cost mobile storage units that can meet your needs. Call Box-n-Go and rent self-storage units today! Not convinced yet? Do some comparison shopping. There are lots of storage options available to you. Consider all your needs. Weigh their rates against our self-storage unit prices in Hermosa Beach. Compare the convenience and other factors. Find out more about each option. How long before the price will be raised on you? Are you obligated to buy the insurance? What if you need loading help? Check out the below local options and compare them to Box-n-Go:
- Beach Cities Self Storage – 530 6th St, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- Bay Self Storage – 901 Hermosa Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- Redondo Hermosa Mini Storage – 811 N Catalina Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Beach Cities Storage – 530 6th St, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- Public Storage – 1910 S Hughes Way, El Segundo CA 90245
- Hermosa Self Storage – 552 11th Pl, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254